Best P&B Mod

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I can remember the keep pushing quote. A thread was made that was called "the beast chat" IIRC by Nizzy saying cut it out then a few folk obviously kept going, the famous "keep pushing" line was dropped then all hell broke loose. Banhammers going wild. 

I cant remember which chat had gone too far to provoke the thread though. At that time, pre "OFTW" I was called a beast for using too much washing up liquid. 

Was it not all to do with the poster Turboshandy having said on a thread that he’d been with his missus since she was 15 and he was 20 or something like that?  

10 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I’m sure he ended up working at The Sun and it rapidly broke his brain on here

You're confusing him with Ron Burgundy, who was outed as a journalist for The Sun about 90% into his long forum unraveling. I think The Arch just steered clear once he got that job.

Still better to blaze through the sky for a moment like Burgundy did than linger as an inconspicuous piece of dust like DomDom and his edgy 'I got temporarily banned but still love the mods' contributions.

B4B69545-A189-453C-97FC-1DCCF933CE23.png.7604d4bf06687ba0612974bc06b69402.png

42 minutes ago, virginton said:

You're confusing him with Ron Burgundy, who was outed as a journalist for The Sun about 90% into his long forum unraveling. I think The Arch just steered clear once he got that job.

Still better to blaze through the sky for a moment like Burgundy did than linger as an inconspicuous piece of dust like DomDom and his edgy 'I got temporarily banned but still love the mods' contributions.

I think that was a bit before my time and I distinctly remember The Arch writing a hitpiece on someone I know for being a "vile troll" in The Sun

6 hours ago, virginton said:

RONKERS

On the subject of dearly missed posters, surely none can touch [mention=46260]Mon Dieu[/mention]
4IL5FOM.gif&key=441759c3fc36ba73364e1ada760a2499a6e2ed542e894264c4cdc00e77f104a1
The thread is here:
The 'beast' chat - The General Nonsense Forum - The Pie Shop (pieandbovril.com)
My abridged version covering Nizzy and Tedi's entries in the 2017 Worst Posters poll is here:
Nizzy
Tedi

Absolutely love the fact that he ends his post with “last word on it”, and then the thread runs for 51 pages [emoji23]