EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Staggeringly bad deal if the figures are true.

£10m to his agent, then £8m to the player over his one year contract, and the same if the optional year extension is taken up.

Potentially £26m on a 33yo striker.

Benfica never signed him as he wanted £9m a year. 

OGS is a disaster - doesn’t have a clue.

5 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Be as well crowning Liverpool as champions now - that league is rank rotten.

I’m pretty sure they were 3/1 at start of season and already down to 5/6. Not sure why they were such long odds to win the league after their win ratio over the last two seasons. I think Pep will be away soon.

I’m hoping Everton will do a Leicester and beat them to it. That would be quite brilliant to watch.
It's a scenario too perfect to imagine really.... Liverpool making such a big deal about it after all this time then Everton cruising to the very next one, complete with covid vaccine and fans in the ground/parades etc [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The likes of Carragher and McManaman would spontaneously combust.

It's a scenario too perfect to imagine really.... Liverpool making such a big deal about it after all this time then Everton cruising to the very next one, complete with covid vaccine and fans in the ground/parades etc [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Carragher always claims to be a fan of Everton from childhood.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

I’m pretty sure they were 3/1 at start of season and already down to 5/6. Not sure why they were such long odds to win the league after their win ratio over the last two seasons. I think Pep will be away soon.

It’s hilarious tbh - Sky will hate that it’s another season where one club have run away with it.

56 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
It's a scenario too perfect to imagine really.... Liverpool making such a big deal about it after all this time then Everton cruising to the very next one, complete with covid vaccine and fans in the ground/parades etc emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Carragher always claims to be a fan of Everton from childhood.

The fact that disgusting human being still has a job after spitting on a child sums up English football.

He is basically like one of their hooligan fans - the man is scum.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Look at the state of this article from the BBC basically making excuses on Man U's behalf in advance if them splurging millions on a 33 year old

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54404308

Like Ibrahimovic? He was 34 when United signed him.

"Cavani has scored 341 goals in 556 club games. Included in that are a club record of 200 goals in 301 appearances for PSG. He has also scored 50 goals in 116 internationals for Uruguay."

Definitely worth two-year deal on a free IMHO.

Edited by Bishop Briggs