EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

England are absolutely nothing to fear in the Euros, every time I watch the EPL it's always English nationals making a right James Hunt of it.

Going forward they're dangerous with a lot of pace and a good amount of quality. But defensively they can absolutely be got at, no doubt about it. I quite fancy us to do them tbh.

Going forward they're dangerous with a lot of pace and a good amount of quality. But defensively they can absolutely be got at, no doubt about it. I quite fancy us to do them tbh.
Even their forwards I find are vastly over rated the only one I'd say is genuinely world class is probably Kane and the boy is made of glass.

Just now, flyingscot said:

Surely it should have been Liverpool's freekick as Dier handled it first? 

I really hate how long VAR takes on these things.

Dier's wasn't a deliberate handball. It could have been a free-kick for the holding, but I'm not actually sure whether VAR can make a call on that.

I'm assuming that it's because Dier hasn't used his arm to bring it under control and it wasn't deliberate, whilst Fimino's was.

1 minute ago, flyingscot said:

Dier’s might be seen as accidental where as Firmino’s was definitely a deliberate handball. Can only give it one way so I can see why it went to Spurs.  

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:
6 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Even their forwards I find are vastly over rated the only one I'd say is genuinely world class is probably Kane and the boy is made of glass.

I agree pretty much all of their players are overrated, that's the nature of it when you only hear their media's opinion of them. But Sterling and Sancho are so quick they can be a real threat.

I do think we'll beat them though, probably 2-1 would be my guess. 

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Dier’s might be seen as accidental where as Firmino’s was definitely a deliberate handball. Can only give it one way so I can see why it went to Spurs.  

4 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Regardless of the handballs, Dier was clearly fouling prior to both, so I’m baffled by the restart being a FK to Spurs!