EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

7 hours ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

I for one enjoy the direct, relentless pressing that their play features but I also enjoy a good shitfest when it's executed perfectly.

The same type of football Livi get hounded for by certain corners of the scottish football media

2 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

The same type of football Livi get hounded for by certain corners of the scottish football media

They don't try to be something they're not and play to their strengths very effectively. I like them. And the small fan base winds up people even further which I'm all for

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

Thought it was dead jammy at first but think it is shite from Mings having seen the replay. We have had plenty of possession but haven't really looked too much like scoring.
Yeah, United are happy to let Villa do what they're doing which was fine for me as it was quite nice to watch. Shite now they've scored though.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just me who only saw Pogba clip his own heel there? I honestly couldn't see a foul.

There was also contact but no way was it a foul. VAR gives the foul when there is any contact it's just how it is now.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just me who only saw Pogba clip his own heel there? I honestly couldn't see a foul.

There was contact defender's calf/shin area to Pogba's instep as he passed the defender, fractionally before that foot connected with his standing leg. I don't think that should be a penalty, but laws of the modern game, entitled to go down, there was contact, blah, bkah...