Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

4 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

McTominay, Gallagher and Considine have looked more settled in the last couple of games than any other Scotland defence over the last couple of years.

Why the clamour to get McKenna, Cooper etc back into the side ? 

From a quick scan of this thread, it's got something to do with not wanting to play midget centre backs.

Or something. I wasn't really paying attention.

C'mon Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I'm sorry but club football is still a mile better than international football. 

Edit - The Caley have given me joy I'd never get supporting Scotland in a million years.

Edited by TheScarf

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Edit - The Caley have given me joy I'd never get supporting Scotland in a million years.

^^ this but "misery and despair" instead of "joy"

And I say this as someone who has a Scotland season ticket and goes to 2-3 away games a year

8 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
1 hour ago, Donathan said:
What’s worse, not turning up at all and getting a drubbing or a glorious failure type?

Neither as we will win this tie, BY A LOT!

We should just use the Trump method of winning. Say the game was rigged and we are really the winners because we shouldn’t count goals that Serbia score illegally with their right foot. 

23 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Aye, that was a terrible take. If international football ceased tomorrow we'd still have club football. If club football ceased tomorrow we'd have no international football. Not sure why it needs to be a competition between the two mind you.

Wisnae getting hopes up etc, then since 10am ish i'm back in the age old this is our time mentality .f**k  it, gonna enjoy the pre match hype , we don't get it much these days .  it's a hell of a lot better than the groundhog days since March. Got tickets for the first  Euro game at Hampden and likely to get a ticket for the other two , so i'm already thinking about all that shit . (dafty).

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

And imagine how it would be with two games at Hampden, too. If we're still in contention at the final match - and given that 4 third-places teams qualify, we probably would be - it would be like nothing before.

The last time we qualified thanks to an away game was 0-0 in Australia. So yes, I'd say Anfield was the last time we won an away to qualify.

Aye it would be unbelievable.  See a guy like Andy Robertson, he's won the CL and the EPL, I guarantee you if Scotland qualified when he's retired he'd say that topped the lot.  Two games at Hampden and the other one England at Wembley, it would be utterly mental and the highlight of every player's career.

I watched an interview with Robbie Keane the other day, played for top clubs Inter, Spurs, Liverpool.  What was the highlight of your career instantly WC 2002 nothing else comes close.