Ayr United v Queen of the South - multi club forum match thread

We’ve still not released a match preview for this but presuming Walsh is our only absentee I’d go.

Sinisalo

Houston Baird Muirhead Reading 

Murdoch Chalmers 

McCowan Moffat Zanatta

Anderson

Subs- Hare-Reid, Hewitt, Roscoe, Miller, Kerr, Smith, McKenzie 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

We’ve still not released a match preview for this but presuming Walsh is our only absentee I’d go.
                          Sinisalo
 Houston Baird Muirhead Reading 
           Murdoch Chalmers 
        McCowan Moffat Zanatta
                  Anderson
Subs- Hare-Reid, Hewitt, Roscoe, Miller, Kerr, Smith, McKenzie 
Our strongest side without Walsh. I think Houston and Reading are key. We need the extra width they bring going forwards.

24 minutes ago, QOS1919 said:

Bought the stream earlier today, received the receipt from worldpay but nothing with a code to enter on website. Can anyone help?????

I know they were working on the system all day , any person who purchased a season ticket in last couple days code will be sent tomorrow, I take it that it might also be the case with PPV
Any issue with it tomorrow send a mail to 

info@ayrunitedmedia.co.uk , who I understand have cover from 11am

1 hour ago, QOS1919 said:

Bought the stream earlier today, received the receipt from worldpay but nothing with a code to enter on website. Can anyone help?????

Excuse me sticking my oar in but when I bought the PPV for the Annan game, I got two emails:  one from Worldpay and one from tickets@ayrunitedmedia.co.uk, the latter of which contained Access Code for the match.

2 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Excuse me sticking my oar in but when I bought the PPV for the Annan game, I got two emails:  one from Worldpay and one from tickets@ayrunitedmedia.co.uk, the latter of which contained Access Code for the match.

You are correct with the usual process , unfortunately tickets@ayrunitedmedia.co.uk , was down this afternoon to allow maintenance to be completed , believe all mails from them are being sent out as soon as it is up and running  again 

4 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

.....the second email (from aumedia) arrived the following day. 

Not sure how much I fancy us without either of Walsh or Zanatta available, bench is a bit glum looking for changing it up. 

Looks like we will need to go like this:

LINEUP111602881144427.thumb.png.30b9e646e9a95c9e14a643270e1dd154.png

Spoiler

If we want to leave an attacking option on the bench we will need to play slightly differently to begin with and I canny see it

LINEUP111602883511773.thumb.png.d9f0fbd591c28b0c4b17fb92945d9a31.png

We don't really have any options in the back five other than at right back. Much more further forward, based on what I've seen I'd be going 4-4-2

Ferguson

Nortey Buchanan Obileye Maxwell

Shields McCabe McKee Fitzpatrick

Dobbie East

Only concern is the potential lack of dig in the middle, but that's about as creative, and balanced, a front 6 as we've had in a while.

We don't really have any options in the back five other than at right back. Much more further forward, based on what I've seen I'd be going 4-4-2
Ferguson
Nortey Buchanan Obileye Maxwell
Shields McCabe McKee Fitzpatrick
Dobbie East
Only concern is the potential lack of dig in the middle, but that's about as creative, and balanced, a front 6 as we've had in a while.

We’ll go 4-3-3/4-5-1 of some sorts like we have most of pre season and betfred.