Ayr United v Queen of the South - multi club forum match thread

9 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

We don't really have any options in the back five other than at right back. Much more further forward, based on what I've seen I'd be going 4-4-2

Ferguson

Nortey Buchanan Obileye Maxwell

Shields McCabe McKee Fitzpatrick

Dobbie East

Only concern is the potential lack of dig in the middle, but that's about as creative, and balanced, a front 6 as we've had in a while.

It'll not be a 442 formation and would think if fit Pybus will be in the midfield. Dobbie and Gibson in charge today wonder if they will play would imagine one of them will be on the touchline at all times. 

It'll not be a 442 formation and would think if fit Pybus will be in the midfield. Dobbie and Gibson in charge today wonder if they will play would imagine one of them will be on the touchline at all times. 

Dobbs will play, think Gibson will be on bench. Nice trial for our next management team

I expect Nortei will be RB and Gibson at the side with Dobbie starting. Which is pretty shit actually as I thought we looked far more of a threat when Gibson came on the other night so would be hoping for him to feature at some point today in an attacking sense. I expect all this will be worked out prior. As long as Dobbie and Gibson decide the timing of subs and not Leave it Late Johnston then it should be ok.

Dobbs will play, think Gibson will be on bench. Nice trial for our next management team
It will be AJ's instructions today I expect. If we win there will be calls for Dobbie and Gibson to do it permanently and if we lose there will be "Dobbie and Gibson won't work" shouts [emoji38]

I'm not sure how we'll line up with Walsh & Zanatta out. It could even be 4-3-3:

Sinisalo

Houston Baird Muirhead Reading 

Murdoch Chalmers Miller

McCowan Anderson Moffat

It will be AJ's instructions today I expect. If we win there will be calls for Dobbie and Gibson to do it permanently and if we lose there will be "Dobbie and Gibson won't work" shouts [emoji38]

Exactly what I said earlier to one of the boys. All instructions be theirs before the game, but during it they’ll have to make their own. Think our team picks itself for majority of it anyway. If Ayr set up like boys on here suggest it’ll be quite similar to particks the other night.

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Ticket purchased. Pretty smooth process. Smoother than an actual match day ticket for Ayr...

Does this one have commentary as well?

Holding out hope there's an option for none at some point. 

12 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

There is just now...

GIF by Josie Dunne

It's no the same as listening to the players shouting in an empty stadium or in normal times just chucking a game on and listening to fans.  Sitting in silence or with tunes on isn't a replacement for me but I do do it. 

Spoiler

Willing to die on the give us a no coms hill, I don't need someone else's opinion on a match I can see it myself 😡

No commentary is horrible, even if the commentary itself is horrible.  Means you can't take your eyes off the screen for even a second in case you miss something, at leastwith commentary you get some warning in case you happen to be looking away.

Still no code for the game☹️ messaged Ayr United media on Twitter and was advised to email support at aumedia, done this twice and still no reply getting a bit pissed off [emoji35] now, Queens tv live is a dream to buy from compared to Ayr media[emoji36]

Just purchased and activated the PPV code, very easy to do and got the email with the code through in a few minutes after purchase. 

Think i've activated it anyway, it just takes you to the screen with the match details and the sponsors if i've done it correct lol