The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

6 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I'm sure I'm not alone in reading those words and immediately thinking what an utter fucking fanny.

Yup. It's definitely Mao btw. 

I'll bet another old emptied friend of ours, Reynard is positively spewing at this result. He'd fit right in with Trump demographic with his hatred of libtards and apparent love of guns.

Guest Arthur Symington
28 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I do have kids, they're lovely people with strong values like compassion, kindness, decency and the courage to stand up for what's right, even when it's hard.

Trump is a danger - a physical danger - to people like that.

Now take your hypocritical mewling and f**k off.

Where did I say that Trump wasn't a danger?

Notice that not one person has challenged me on the acceptance of a particular behaviour by some on here but that's not wholly surprising. Just the usual internet forum guff when someone not in with the crowd posts something they don't agree with and immediately there are accusations of that person having being banned or having posted here previously to try and dissuade them from posting again.

16 minutes ago, GordonS said:

You've obviously posted on here before. You've used an expression that's common on here but not out in the world of normals.

Why do you feel the need to hide who you are? Do you really feel you're in any position to hand out lessons in morality when you can't even stand behind your own words? How many accounts have you had on here, and what are they?

If you can't answer that then you should toddle off back to the shallow end where you belong.

I haven't posted under another account, and if you check you'll find that I'm not exactly a "new" member either, so I haven't joined specifically to post on this thread.

Forgive me for asking, but is your surname "S"? If not, why don't you use your real surname?

Edited by Arthur Symington

Trump is a horrendous individual. And he's always been a horrendous individual. Five minutes of research will tell you that. He'll never change and deserves zero sympathy.

He reminds me of Reynholm in the IT Crowd with the bit where he boasts about starting the business with "two things in my possession: a dream, and six million pounds".

11 minutes ago, Arthur Symington said:

I haven't posted under another account, and if you check you'll find that I'm not exactly a "new" member either, so I haven't joined specifically to post on this thread.

Obvious liar is obvious.

Cheerio.

25 minutes ago, Arthur Symington said:

Where did I say that Trump wasn't a danger?

Notice that not one person has challenged me on the acceptance of a particular behaviour by some on here but that's not wholly surprising. Just the usual internet forum guff when someone not in with the crowd posts something they don't agree with and immediately there are accusations of that person having being banned or having posted here previously to try and dissuade them from posting again.

Forgive me for asking, but is your surname "S"? If not, why don't you use your real surname?

Aye, you really ask the crazy tough questions.

57 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Was there not a Hibee a couple of days ago that posted up a screenshot of a £10k bet returning £57k whilst Trump was ahead, who has since been very quiet on here? Presumed that the image had been doctored, or copied from somewhere else, but you never know as it's standard fare when a poster is boasting.

It was me..I was taking the piss and I've been here most the week..😉

Edited by Bohemian

53 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

They are probably all the same person. I just imagine all the alias posters to be the one guy that is sat in his bedroom, logged in on about 20 devices, talking to themselves via their own aliases all day, everyday.

With no idea where Scotland is or anything to do with football.  As for Bovril - what on earth is that?

Edited by Fullerene

Guest Arthur Symington
2 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Today, of all days surely, is the day for thumbing the nose and chuckling at those who come from a position of bad faith. 

Isn't that one of Bon Jovi's? 🤔