The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

Meanaw. New York, LA and San Francisco. 

Quite fancy New Orleans. I'm assuming they are for the good guys? 

Aye, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Chicago and Boston are 4 other places I want to visit that have voted the right way.

Meanwhile, in Arizona, Trump's relentless chipping away at Biden's lead has reached the point where he's just about averaging the 58% or so that he needs from the final quarter-million votes. The God posse will be absolutely convinced this is their work.

Doesn't matter one way or the other now, but a fucking minter if AZ reverts to type and votes for Trump again.

4 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he stepped down after a year and gave her the job.

And made Michelle Obama her VP!!!

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Meanwhile, in Arizona, Trump's relentless chipping away at Biden's lead has reached the point where he's just about averaging the 58% or so that he needs from the final quarter-million votes. The God posse will be absolutely convinced this is their work.

Doesn't matter one way or the other now, but a fucking minter if AZ reverts to type and votes for Trump again.

No point singling out Arizona or any other state since collectively 70 million or about 48% voted for the fat turtle. The entire country is full of wrong'uns.

17 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
19 minutes ago, Gaz said:
Most places that aren't backwards hick towns have voted the right way, in fairness.

Indeed. It's reassuring the places I want to visit aren't entirely populated by racist morons though.

Entirely?

Let's hope others don't make similar assumptions about all the people where we live, based on the prevailing voting behaviour.

Entirely?
Let's hope others don't make similar assumptions about all the people where we live, based on the prevailing voting behaviour.
I'm sure those places mentioned will still have plenty of racist scumbags. Similar to Dumfries where, though it's a Tory constituency there are still plenty of decent folk ;)

4 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I've been dipping in and out of CNN all day, these guys must be on some serious shit to keep saying the same things every 10 minutes on a loop.

Boys on the screen do it in the style of a horse racing commentator too, not sure how they manage it.