The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Getting fed up of people trying to explain the 25th Amendment like none of us have ever watched 24.

Also, I found this tweet quite funny, even if it is a bit in poor taste

Mental that after seeing ‘one of their own murdered’ by the police without a justifiable reason (or so they claim), none of them seem to have thought that maybe BLM have a point.

Just now, Comrie said:

Why is every take Sorbo has somehow worse than the last one?

He doesn't believe it. He knows many of his followers will. They're being gaslit.

Just now, Gaz said:

He doesn't believe it. He knows many of his followers will. They're being gaslit.

Better acting than I've ever seen from him tbh

16 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Actually, yes.

stormzy_white_supremacist_terrorist_oddball.thumb.png.fe31ef3d2910ac37698d680e6e4d9eb2.png

That's all the proof we need there. No gleeful reaction from me, therefore one can only presume that you have sympathy for the fascists.

If you're not the brightest you could do that. 

59 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Double Spoilered,  Mods, delete if not appropriate.

That's so obviously a member of the secret service, a Treasury agent. These are the same guys pictured at the door of the chamber, with guns drawn towards the door. 

I like how the replies are that it's a Democrat Senator that shot the lassie, because he was wearing a suit. Not a Secret Service or FBI agent.......who wear suits.

I mean, how many Senators are armed when they go work?

1 minute ago, charger29 said:

What does "medical emergencies" mean with regard to the other three deaths? Random accidents? A crush?
Given there's accounts or videos from every angle last night I'm surprised there's not been any more detail on how/where they died.

Could be a lot of things, but in the past that term has been used to describe deaths that have come after being pepper sprayed or restrained on the ground. Heart attacks, that kind of thing.

1 minute ago, charger29 said:

What does "medical emergencies" mean with regard to the other three deaths? Random accidents? A crush?
Given there's accounts or videos from every angle last night I'm surprised there's not been any more detail on how/where they died.

Most of them looked the right size to have a heart attack if they ran up the stairs to the building it's self.

6 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Mental that after seeing ‘one of their own murdered’ by the police without a justifiable reason (or so they claim), none of them seem to have thought that maybe BLM have a point.

I can understand her confusion in a way. The shooter wasn't in a uniform and the person shot wasn't black, so it's harder to understand why it might happen...

10 minutes ago, charger29 said:

Apparently the Capitol Police are mainly retired cops from other forces, and getting on a bit. Wouldn't be surprised if one or more had a heart attack.