Sausage King killed in sauna with crossbow

ICTChris

I knew someone that was killed by crossbow. Went to school with him and he was murdered a few years later.

In unconnected news my uncle had one, he never killed anyone, but that was more luck than judgement. Various furry animals weren't so lucky. It was a fearsome machine that I would expect could put a bolt clean through your head from about quarter of a mile away.

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

A Russian businessman known as the ‘Sausage King’ has been assassinated in a sauna with a crossbow. Vladimir Marugov, who owned some of Russia’s largest meat packing factories, was shot in an outdoor sauna by two masked assailants.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-54782634?__twitter_impression=true

Have any P&Bers ever been known as the Sausage King?

Have any P&Bers ever shot or been shot by a crossbow in a sauna?

Pretty sure this was the opening level of Hitman 2 tbh.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I knew someone that was killed by crossbow. Went to school with him and he was murdered a few years later.

I was thinking The Serge went to school in the Middle Ages but then I remembered he's from Shotts 

9 hours ago, ICTChris said:

A Russian businessman known as the ‘Sausage King’ has been assassinated in a sauna with a crossbow. Vladimir Marugov, who owned some of Russia’s largest meat packing factories, was shot in an outdoor sauna by two masked assailants.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-54782634?__twitter_impression=true

Have any P&Bers ever been known as the Sausage King?

Have any P&Bers ever shot or been shot by a crossbow in a sauna?

Another reason to ban them I would say

12 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

In unconnected news my uncle had one, he never killed anyone, but that was more luck than judgement. Various furry animals weren't so lucky. It was a fearsome machine that I would expect could put a bolt clean through your head from about quarter of a mile away.

How was your trip to Russia Serge?

22 hours ago, The Moonster said:

A crossbow seems like a strange choice of weapon. Have they waded straight in and put an arrow through his head from point blank range, or is it just a particularly skilled sniper showing off?

The man has clearly played Skyrim. Everyone knows stealth archer is the strongest playstyle.