St Mirren v Dundee Utd 06/11

FT 0-0

Bit of a farce second half from a viewing perspective. Couldn’t see a thing.
Apart from the fact we were denied yet another penalty after a clear foul on Obika with 5 minutes to go.
If these decisions even them out over a course of a season we have a glut of dodgy penalties coming our way.
Given we haven’t played for a month it’s not a disastrous point. We were the better team though so it’s frustrating not to win. Back at it and a couple of positive signs with Mason and Dennis looking sharp.

Doyle-Hayes looks quality, and I thought Mason looked decent.

I think if you go 3-5-2, then you need two actual strikers on the park. I've wanted to give McGrath a chance but he's simply not doing enough.

Everyone else was passable, but the conditions were ridiculous and it was a farce in the end.

3 minutes ago, Lex said:

FT 0-0

Bit of a farce second half from a viewing perspective. Couldn’t see a thing.
Apart from the fact we were denied yet another penalty after a clear foul on Obika with 5 minutes to go.
If these decisions even them out over a course of a season we have a glut of dodgy penalties coming our way.

Given we haven’t played for a month it’s not a disastrous point. We were the better team though so it’s frustrating not to win. Back at it and a couple of positive signs with Mason and Dennis looking sharp.

That was never a penalty for me. Guy has won the ball clean as a whistle. 

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

That was never a penalty for me. Guy has won the ball clean as a whistle. 

It's an odd one: there's almost two phases to it. McMullan plays the ball, but then it's not going out of play, Obika's running through, and McMullan clips him. 

Would that have been given against us? Absolutely.

Edit: as @Billy Jean King said.

Edited by Coventry Saint