Rangers vs Aberdeen - 22nd November

I'd not have started the thread so early but I had a keek at the Sheep thread and they've started discussing the match already.  FFS we even had @coprolitewishing Dom Ball was still a thing.

We were fortunate  in the opening game at the Ewe Camp as we caught A'deen cold.  The absence of a crowd definitely helped us - as I said on the then match thead.

I'll go for a 3-2 home win with The Rat Ryan Jack scoring all five.

Usually tricky for us trying to break them down, we do seem to be playing better without the crowd getting on the players backs. 3 - 1 with goals from Roofe (2) and Alfredo, the sheep should miss McCrorie. 

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd not have started the thread so early but I had a keek at the Sheep thread and they've started discussing the match already.  FFS we even had @coprolitewishing Dom Ball was still a thing.

We were fortunate  in the opening game at the Ewe Camp as we caught A'deen cold.  The absence of a crowd definitely helped us - as I said on the then match thead.

I'll go for a 3-2 home win with The Rat Ryan Jack scoring all five.

Context: being a better option than our fourth choice midfielder based on said midfielder turning to shit this season. 

2 hours ago, G51 said:

Haven't watched Aberdeen in a wee while, are you still using that man-marking system?

No, started marking shadows instead. Revolutionary. The unorthodox ness of it puts the attacker off. Technique discovered while watching old clip of Van Vossen.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

Might help keep it down to 2 sevco penalties.

Not sure about the 2nd half though.

Aberdeen have actually been awarded more penalties than Rangers have in the league this season. But don't let facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory.

Just now, coprolite said:

It's just because we spend more time in the opponents box

OR it's because of the anti Old Firm refereeing conspiracy that seeks to hold us back. Scottish referees always favour the diddies.

I know which one my money is on.