England v Scotland - Euro 2020 - 18th June

Frank Grimes

Is anyone booked, but not got tickets? I am tempted to book, hotel i would get is refundable up until the day i arrive.

I am looking at taking my 13 year old son, but would seem a bit fruitless with no ticket. Part of me thinks, do i just risk it and travel and go to someplace where there will be crowds gathered (covid permitting).

There is the thing about, train tickets would be non refundable as well. And do i risk going down and paying over the odds for a ticket as well? So much to think about because i was unsuccessful in the ballots for hampden games and wembley game.

I am stuck between wanting to go and it being affected by covid/lack of ticket and not going and more my son missing out on the game and atmosphere.

4 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Is anyone booked, but not got tickets? I am tempted to book, hotel i would get is refundable up until the day i arrive.

I am looking at taking my 13 year old son, but would seem a bit fruitless with no ticket. Part of me thinks, do i just risk it and travel and go to someplace where there will be crowds gathered (covid permitting).

There is the thing about, train tickets would be non refundable as well. And do i risk going down and paying over the odds for a ticket as well? So much to think about because i was unsuccessful in the ballots for hampden games and wembley game.

I am stuck between wanting to go and it being affected by covid/lack of ticket and not going and more my son missing out on the game and atmosphere.

Just book the hotel, it's too early to book the train anyway. I think train tickets are refundable but you lose a tenner admin fee. I'd expect a new round of ticket sales early in the New Year but it will be a lottery again. Good luck!

Few of us booked into Earls Court. Had a glimpse at match tickets on a couple of tout sites but decided against it. Would be risky buying off touts this early as if there's no fans allowed in, I'd assume ticket refunds would be sent to them, and I'd also assume that they wouldn't forward the refund on to us :lol: 

Edited by C. Muir

A few of us booked on Thursday after the game and more will likely be joining.

As has been said, I don't expect to get a ticket and I don't care. There's going to be thousands and thousands of Scots in London and its going to be fucking mental.

Just need the corona to get to f**k then we can start getting properly excited.

9 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Few of us booked into Earls Court. Had a glimpse at match tickets on a couple of tout sites but decided against it. Would be risky buying off touts this early as if there's no fans allowed in, I'd assume ticket refunds would be sent to them, and I'd also assume that they wouldn't forward the refund on to us :lol: 

We are Earls Court as well. I don’t see fans being at the game tbh but can’t risk missing out if it were to go ahead. I’m hopeful of getting a ticket actually if we get 14,000 as well.