Random Street View

ICTChris

19 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I also got the A33 in Botswana. My QQ now is why? 

Obviously, it's where all the cool millionaires are going to be hanging out. Also, Botswana are 104 places below Scotland in the FIFA rankings so we might even get a result when we play them in the World Cup final.

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I clicked through to see how long it would take to get somewhere I'd been, or nearly been to.  About ten clicks in I got Forres, which was a bit weird.  I carried on to see how long it'd tke to get a war zone and about another ten clicks I got somewhere in Donetsk, which kind of counts.

I got Forres after a few clicks as well.  Wonder if there's an algorithm in it to give you somewhere near by after a short time.

7 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I got a single track road, no houses, in the very south of Hungary.  

It looks a bit bleak so I’ll just stay where I am.

Amusingly enough, I'm offered just between Prague and Brno...not half bad for a quick money spinner.

It's a bit of a concern that so many of us are being given the same location. I suppose we could get a group discount on the hookers but I fear we'd become like those couples who text each other when they're sitting on the same couch. We'd log into Pie & Bovril to find a DM saying "Oi! Turn that bloody music down" or "For the love of God either close your curtains or put some clothes on".

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

It's a bit of a concern that so many of us are being given the same location. I suppose we could get a group discount on the hookers but I fear we'd become like those couples who text each other when they're sitting on the same couch. We'd log into Pie & Bovril to find a DM saying "Oi! Turn that bloody music down" or "For the love of God either close your curtains or put some clothes on".

Spare a thought for the Romanian farmer wondering why a dozen people are all wanting to camp in his cornfield for the next five years.