Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Or maybe Eddie Howe's wife has been watching the TV news recently? ......... Peter Lawwell having his cars/house torched for not winning the league ......... The Teddy Bears party in George Square for winning the league....... prompting her to have a wee word in Eddie's ear along the lines of ........ "Now how can I put this darling ?  How about .......no effing way are me and the kids moving up there with you ..... they're all absolute nutters ..... think again Eddie dearest" ...... just a thought.

This is a very good point, whether it's Eddie Howe's missus' opinion or not it hasn't exactly been a great advert for taking the plunge into the murky waters of the Old Firm, has it? Win the league and your fans leave the city looking like a warzone. Lose the league and it's your actual fucking house.

17 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Jesus when WcW has ammo to use on here, then it must have been a bad day

Whats happened? 

The vacuous but voluble Jinxy and henpecked Henry are flouncing like f**k - as befits members of The Green Brocade - whilst WcW sticks to his guns and is the clear Round 1 winner.

Edited by The_Kincardine

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The vacuous but voluble Jinxy and henpecked Henry are flouncing like f**k - as befits members of The Green Brocade - whilst WcW sticks to his guns and is the clear Round 1 winner.

*some shite about posting on our thread*

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Must be scrabble night in the Kinky household. 

And there are no winners here if you are Celtic fan none at all, so may as well turn to scrabble also

Pestiferous antediluvian fucker 

24 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Must be scrabble night in the Kinky household. 

And there are no winners here if you are Celtic fan none at all, so may as well turn to scrabble also

Pestiferous antediluvian fucker 

How many tiles are you playing scrabble with?

16 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Can see it being Keane now. Or Clarke doing a complete 180 and joining them after the euros despite saying before that the Glasgow goldfish bowl is toxic and that he was glad Chelsea saved him from that 

Keane's ego is surely too big to accept he is clearly second choice. 

No manager of any decebt calibre (Keane doesnt fall in to this category btw) will take the job knowing Howe was first choice for months. 

It'll surely be Kennedy, an up and comer or, more likely, an experienced manager with recent f**k ups on his CV that needs to rebuild their reputation.

I had money months ago on A. Villas Boas, so I'm sticking to my guns. (100% not happening since he seems to be a rally driver now!!).

Edited by Jacky1990