Celtic vs St. Johnstone

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

We have been doing it loads this season, defeats the whole point of the 3 at the back with Brown still dropping back for the ball, absolutely infuriating.

He's absolutely controlled this first half tbf. 

Pretty comfortable. As always Celtic offer nothing if you allow Brown the ball and prevent an easy central pass. Recycling the ball side to side won't hurt us.

We're fucked if May has to go with an injury though.

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

We have been doing it loads this season, defeats the whole point of the 3 at the back with Brown still dropping back for the ball, absolutely infuriating.

Yeah it seems pointless. Same gameplan as McDiarmid, try and stop Ajer bringing the ball forward from defence, and you've virtually stopped Celtic playing through midfield. Brown just helps us.

Utterly reliant on a moment of magic from Rogic/Christie/Edouard.

37 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Don't think I've seen Celtic and how gash they've been this season but this looks like a 5-0 pumping already to me. 

Ah, I see it now, after 10 minutes their true shiteness comes to the fore. The boy Laxalt is pish and Edward  has been watching his 'Declan McDaid's dribbling skills' DVD too much. 

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Ah, I see it now, after 10 minutes their true shiteness comes to the fore. The boy Laxalt is pish and Edward  has been watching his 'Declan McDaid's dribbling skills' DVD too much. 

Don't worry, they'll do the same as McDiarmid and just pile about 5 strikers, bought for a combined £15m, off the bench onto the park and win in the last minute. 

Mayso continuing the St Johnstone fashion this season of ballooning the ball over the bar from a seemingly decent shooting position.

Decent first half from us but I worry the way we're getting plenty of bodies around the Celtic box then a bit of carelessness on the ball to give away possession cheaply gives Celtic chances on the break.  Happened a couple of times in the first half but thankfully they've not taken advantage.