Celtic vs St. Johnstone

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Taken in by a fake account.

Desperate stuff.

The sad fact is that it seemed plausible but in my defence, I was so stunned by Crystal Palace scoring 5 goals that I wasn't really paying attention. Btw how on earth is Brown still getting a start ahead of Turnbull, he has been absolutely brutal all season and not only does  it look like his legs have gone, he can barely even muster a wideo swagger to an opposition jobber after the team scores anymore.

The sad fact is that it seemed plausible but in my defence, I was so stunned by Crystal Palace scoring 5 goals that I wasn't really paying attention. Btw how on earth is Brown still getting a start ahead of Turnbull, he has been absolutely brutal all season and not only does  it look like his legs have gone, he can barely even muster a wideo swagger to an opposition jobber after the team scores anymore.
I think following RG's lead was your main mistake here. He's on the verge of losing the plot and the game doesn't start for an hour.

I hope you've learned your lesson.

Shaun Rooney is a nice lad, and played well against Motherwell, but him as a CB v Celtic is potentially a problem.

NAP to give away a penalty IMO.

38 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

As Random says HesGoal will have it on as well as loads of others. There is no reason why anyone should miss out from watching this and less reason for coming on here and moaning like a bitch about it.

Moaning like a bitch? I came in here to ask for a way to see the game. 🤷🏻‍♂️

47 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Turnbull is one of those mythical players who the less he plays and the less Celtic win the better he becomes.

Another 6 months on the bench and P&Bers will be describing him as Pirlo-esque.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Turnbull is one of those mythical players who the less he plays and the less Celtic win the better he becomes.

Another 6 months on the bench and P&Bers will be describing him as Pirlo-esque.

He would still be a better option than Brown even if he was the bench.

50 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Literally everything points to Celtic winning this comfortably, fwiw.

After spending a few days having a multiple thread forum wide cryathon about not getting to see the game - to then bottle it so close to kick off and say "Celtic going to win this comfortably" is severely disappointing. 

52 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Turnbull doesn't play the same position as Brown. It'd mean McGregor dropping into Brown's position.

The last time they tried that midfield was against St Johnstone in Perth (I think) and it didn't really work that well.

1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

Turnbull doesn't play the same position as Brown. It'd mean McGregor dropping into Brown's position.

The last time they tried that midfield was against St Johnstone in Perth (I think) and it didn't really work that well.

I know but given time it would work better than what they have right now, it seems to be the better option for them however Brown appears undroppable in Lennons eyes. I suspect any new manager would not feel the same way.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

After spending a few days having a multiple thread forum wide cryathon about not getting to see the game - to then bottle it so close to kick off and say "Celtic going to win this comfortably" is severely disappointing. 

Aye but I'm now seeing the game, and that means we'll lose.