TV Licence

2 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Ah cool. Or they could scramble the signal if they dont want people to watch their shite for free.

I'm sure they could. But I'm sure the same people who have an aneurism at a letter that says "we might come to your house" would ruin another pair of trousers

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

They're all worth every penny IMO:

images - 2020-12-06T020840.858.jpeg

Shearer's wage man, full blown garryoconnorpuffingcheeks.jpg material at him getting paid a minimum of nearly £8,000 a week to make rudimentary comment about a weight of pass or talk you through a televised replay of something you've already just seen.

edit: think from the names (some I don't even recognise there or have only ever heard the name in passing) they're all male but are they all white as well? Think I know the answer but that's fairly disappointing to see.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

1 hour ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

My girlfriend is 85, we get it for nothing, we just spend that money on fags,

WSEUTCW.jpg

Not anymore you don't, the Tories stopped that one. Not sure about this love for the robber barons of Sky, Netflix, Amazon etc if the BBC and C4 die a death.

I pay my TV licence.

I like the idea of a state broadcaster despite its subservience to the present U.K. Tory government.

I would like an independent Scotland to have a state funded TV broadcaster.

One thing I find ironic at the moment is that SKY news generally offers a more critical and impartial coverage than its BBC counterpart.

19 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Nobody said it was.  Nothing to do with that. More to do with not being a mug who pays for something they dont need. Whatever floats your boat I spose.

I didn't say I paid it did I?? But that didn't suit your narrative I guess. 

20 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

The money Nolan makes is incredible given the fat pie is basically only broadcasting to the Bunfield constituency 

Worth every penny, has the shinners frothing at the mouth most days.

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Not anymore you don't, the Tories stopped that one. Not sure about this love for the robber barons of Sky, Netflix, Amazon etc if the BBC and C4 die a death.

if some old dear has or hasnt {i can't remember which} received a tax credit, you still get it for nowt.