Hibs vs The Proper Saints

There was also that time you let Stelios score twice against you in a 2-0 earlier that season. It was very good of you.
Edit: Here's how the table stood at the end of that game. Utterly nuts how far we've come since then. Credit to [mention=10614]Dunning1874[/mention] for his fantastic 'sliding doors' post that highlighted the different paths us and Raith have been on since Hughes turned down our manager job earlier that season.
image.png.83ec72032b735d534a2ac698ef3c6664.png

How a team with Mallan, Shankland, Morgan, McKenzie, Naismith, Sutton etc etc ended up in that position never ceases to amaze me 🤣

6 minutes ago, Lex said:

IMG_4353.jpg

Doyle-Hayes out for McPherson and Durmus out for Mason are the changes from Saturday.

Can only assume JDH is injured as he isn’t in the squad, he’ll be a big miss. Mason in for Durmus makes sense in a game like this.

Towards the end of the Rangers game Jim shouted to ask him how his knee was. He played on til the end then again against St J on Saturday he played 90 mins so hopefully its more a matter of maybe just resting him tonight so he is fit for Ross County on Boxing Day. 

All the constant "Ross will sign him from us" and "bet you he ends up at Hibs" is shite, unoriginal patter.

Jim has brought in better players to replace the ones who left. I dont miss any of them.

7 minutes ago, Blaze said:

All the constant "Ross will sign him from us" and "bet you he ends up at Hibs" is shite, unoriginal patter.

Jim has brought in better players to replace the ones who left. I dont miss any of them.

I wrote more or less the same but was gutted when Paul and Kyle left at the time. Goodwin has replaced with better plus Goodwin is better than Ross in my opinion.Ross  is a good manager but Goodwin is way better with our budget.  

13 minutes ago, Blaze said:

Not sure I agree on the Paul McGinn/Fraser front for RB.

In fact, definitely don't agree on that one.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Not sure I agree on the Paul McGinn/Fraser front for RB.

In fact, definitely don't agree on that one.

Possible give you that one, but I dont miss any of them. 

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Looks like we're going for a 5-4-1. I've not checked what Ross plays at Hibs, but he rarely strayed away from his preferred 4-2-3-1 formation.

We're set up like we were against the blue bigots.

Four at the back with Mason a straight swap for Durmus.