Hibs vs The Proper Saints

Obika was measurably better than Erwin when he came on. He can trap a ball, for one.

Hibs the better side, 1-0 a fair score. We weren't on it at all tonight and just kept giving the ball away. Perhaps this was down to Hibs applying lots of pressure, but it was painful to watch sometimes.

Ah well. 

We were pretty rotten tonight, created next to nothing. Couldn’t get McGrath in the game at all. If Tait was taken off for anything other than tactical then we will have a bit of an issue at left back come Saturday.
Hopefully Doyle-Hayes will be back as we badly missed him tonight. Obika over Erwin in every game going forward and Morias has put in a good shift past couple of games, he deserves a start sooner rather than later.

We were pretty rotten tonight, created next to nothing. Couldn’t get McGrath in the game at all. If Tait was taken off for anything other than tactical then we will have a bit of an issue at left back come Saturday.
Hopefully Doyle-Hayes will be back as we badly missed him tonight. Obika over Erwin in every game going forward and Morias has put in a good shift passed couple of games, he deserves a start sooner rather than later.

Agreed, I think most people are being far too generous about that performance to be honest. None of the middle three played well, MacPherson had a few moments of quality but he kept hanging Erhahon out to dry at the back. Thought Fraser was probably our best performer and Morias was very good off the bench again.

4 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

St Mirren a far better team than United on Saturday, I thought we were going to throw another 2 points away again. Will need to up our game against The Thes on Saturday.

I only caught the last 10 minutes and was sure history was going to be repeating itself.

But, solid 3 points, and with Aberdeen dazzling at Motherwell 3rd at Christmas will do nicely.  

59 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Probably is; Cliff is describing everything that people can easily see with their own eyes.

Sorry...what I meant was with our{Saints TV} commentary if on audio only would've been impossible to follow. Your guy was top notch and would have been fine if it was radio only if that makes sense. Anyway...Hibs were the better team tonight and deserved to win. We'll get our revenge in the cup final😉

Sorry...what I meant was with our{Saints TV} commentary if on audio only would've been impossible to follow. Your guy was top notch and would have been fine if it was radio only if that makes sense. Anyway...Hibs were the better team tonight and deserved to win. We'll get our revenge in the cup final[emoji6]
Exactly the conversation I had with the boy watching. We agreed the Hibs commentator was excellent, easily the best we have seen v streams but he said the exact same, ie I take it he normally does radio as it was that sort of commentary. None the worse for it and the input from the co commentator was good too. Glad I paid hee haw to hear them, Hesgoal is a godsend currently for away games.

8 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
19 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
Sorry...what I meant was with our{Saints TV} commentary if on audio only would've been impossible to follow. Your guy was top notch and would have been fine if it was radio only if that makes sense. Anyway...Hibs were the better team tonight and deserved to win. We'll get our revenge in the cup finalemoji6.png

Exactly the conversation I had with the boy watching. We agreed the Hibs commentator was excellent, easily the best we have seen v streams but he said the exact same, ie I take it he normally does radio as it was that sort of commentary. None the worse for it and the input from the co commentator was good too. Glad I paid hee haw to hear them, Hesgoal is a godsend currently for away games.

Watching every game over and above my ST deal for reasonable price.

Aye, delighted with the 3 points, St Mirren were miles better than Dundee Utd, we were probably the better team and should have scored more than we did but at the same time we could have easily lost it, wtf was Doidge doing, now we’ll need to start Drey fucking Wright at Ibrox.

Anyhow, 3 points will do me and make me happy enough to drink a lot tonight, Merry Christmas.

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

Special mention to Hibees commentary team- probably the best I've heard this season.  Only slightly biased (as expected) and very knowledgeable.  Very good.

How much was the game, out of interest?