Raith v Queens

The cruel part here is the false hope.  We scored in 18 mins, we've led for another 20 mins ....... but we know what's coming is inevitable.  Its the hope that cuts deepest - another 50 mins to go knowing what's eventually going to happen.  Such cruelty.

I generally don’t get particularly angry at our first half performances but this has been a complete embarrassment. Back line is a complete mess, midfield non existent and front 3 are no where near each other. Little room to change anything on the bench either.

10 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

The team is playing poorly but he’s all over the place at times. In the position he’s in that means his mistakes are more costly than others. Just an opinion, if you think he’s up to this level then that’s fair enough 

Agree, he’s not up to starting in the Championship yet...and may never be...we’ll see.

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I generally don’t get particularly angry at our first half performances but this has been a complete embarrassment. Back line is a complete mess, midfield non existent and front 3 are no where near each other. Little room to change anything on the bench either.

Yeah, this has been utterly infuriating. The kind of performance that I think you'd be angered by even if you were a neutral. Just fundamentally bad football.