Motherwell's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Motherwell's next permanent manager?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Unless Motherwell want to pay a good amount, I doubt he will be going anywhere.  

Hughes would be a good fit for Motherwell,  he would have a good squad to work with.

I wouldn't be massively surprised if Robertson has a gentleman's agreement to walk at a very reasonable price tag, what with it i) being pointless just ushering Inverness around the drain indefinitely and ii) your chief executive being a time-honoured moron. An element of 'he has done his service and earned a shot at the big time' mentality.

The shortage of obvious options points to a football club getting Pressleyed very soon, but I think that we can all wish that fate on Dundee instead.

Edited by vikingTON

Will be a fair laugh when Celtic sack Lennon on Saturday night only for us to beat them in the race for Eddie Howe.
I started drinking early today but don't think it would be a massive shock if Lennon was sacked on Saturday night only to pitch up at Fir Park next week.

As long as it's not Neil McCann or Craig Levein.

Not read through all the thread as i don't support Motherwell :-P.

But a suggestion ;).

A manager that works well with a limited budget (think what he could do with a budget), his first season and this season apart, consistently challenging for promotion, oh and he's experienced enough.

I give you John Robertson ;). Wait until we have ironed out the Kai Kennedy loan though lol; the compensation would be handy lol.

But a suggestion ;).
A manager that works well with a limited budget (think what he could do with a budget), his first season and this season apart, consistently challenging for promotion, oh and he's experienced enough.

I give you John Robertson ;). Wait until we have ironed out the Kai Kennedy loan though lol; the compensation would be handy lol.
The last 2 things we took from Caley were Jordan White and Alex Fisher. You can keep John Robertson, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:
7 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:
But a suggestion ;).

The last 2 things we took from Caley were Jordan White and Alex Fisher. You can keep John Robertson, thanks.

And Michael Fraser another crap keeper

Tam Cowan?

"So Tam, what did you think of those 4 penalties Rangers/Celtic got today?"

"Ach, I'll always support the referees....."

Motherwell to run out to Neil Sadaka and Sidney Devine and Jason Leitch to be Club Doctor. Glorious 

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

It would've been Gary Holt but I imagine he will wait it out see what happens at his beloved Kilmarnock in the next month.

Dyer has been trusted with the January window so Holt may have a longer wait if he is......

I wouldn't be massively surprised if Robertson has a gentleman's agreement to walk at a very reasonable price tag, what with it i) being pointless just ushering Inverness around the drain indefinitely and ii) your chief executive being a time-honoured moron. An element of 'he has done his service and earned a shot at the big time' mentality.
The shortage of obvious options points to a football club getting Pressleyed very soon, but I think that we can all wish that fate on Dundee instead.
See Swello's post above about it not being anyone who played for Hearts in the 80's. That (and particularly his punch into the net, although that may have been 90's as we actually won) rules out Robertson for me.