P&B Chess League - Season 8 coming soon….

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Ziggy the Spider absolutely horsed me :( ... well done mate. 

Thanks, I did enjoy that. 

Your plan of pinching my b pawn and then castling queenside was bold.

I'm happy with two games a week tbh. If a few folk are keen to join then what's the plan? Limit entry into the leagues, make a big free-for-all bottom division or expand all three and just promote more people initially?
I'm setting up an East of Scotland League so that we can argue about Harthill, Luncarty and Tayport here too.

2 hours ago, GordonS said:
I'm setting up an East of Scotland League so that we can argue about Harthill, Luncarty and Tayport here too.

This joke is funnier if you spend time in the non league forums.

Edited by GordonS

26 minutes ago, GordonS said:
3 hours ago, NotThePars said:
I'm happy with two games a week tbh. If a few folk are keen to join then what's the plan? Limit entry into the leagues, make a big free-for-all bottom division or expand all three and just promote more people initially?

Luncarty are already in the league, thank you.

Rumours abound that el_scorgio is on the brink of adminstration after owing Anna Rudolf and Jen Shahade  £80 million pounds as 'one-to-one consultancy fees*'. He intends to form a shell company called Pawnco 5088 and reapply to his rightful place in division B as 'The_el_scorgio_1872'.

*would prefer two-on-one consultancy fees in that case to be honest AMIRITELADSETC

Edited by Scorge

i have put forward proposals to have the GordonEF Colts Chess Club play in League C next season. This is obviously a great idea for all involved but just because, all League C chairmen should be expecting a brown envelope containing the princely sum of £1.75 in the coming week.

Same here - I'm busy work wise etc but still manage the 2 games (and a cup game).

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
6 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Seem here - I'm busst work wise etc but still manage the 2 games (and a cup game).

Aye cause you're resolving your diddy matches in less than 10 moves

3 hours ago, GordonS said:

This joke is funnier if you spend time in the non league forums.

From my experience, those who frequent those forums tend to say HA HA HA aggressively rather than actually laugh. Like a robot designed principally to kill, doing what it thinks is laughing. 

2 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

i have put forward proposals to have the GordonEF Colts Chess Club play in League C next season. This is obviously a great idea for all involved but just because, all League C chairmen should be expecting a brown envelope containing the princely sum of £1.75 in the coming week.

Just let me know what way to vote, I will email my response.

tenor-1.gif.9791c0fb551bf7e6c88245f3bf50c032.gif