Alloa Vs QoS

Just now, Otis Blue said:

Anyone else having trouble with the stream?  Keeps freezing for me, tried refreshing, logging out and back in, internet seems fine.  Hardly seen any second half ....

Lucky you

23 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

I'm sure Mebude is a fine player but I'm not confident with him in place of Shields here. Seems to want to drop deep and play as an attacking midfielder. Not sure we have much goalscoring threat now apart from Ayo at corners. From an Alloa perspective kicking Shields out of the game looks like a tactical masterstroke. Happy to be proven wrong though...

This looks correct. The better team but zero goal threat.

Anyone else having trouble with the stream?  Keeps freezing for me, tried refreshing, logging out and back in, internet seems fine.  Hardly seen any second half ....

I had a wee bit of buffering at the start of the half but dropped the resolution down in the bottom right hand corner and it’s been fine since.

Wee Kev's remarkably useful in the air  :lol:

Stream's been absolutely solid here all day, BTW. Leodhas likes feedback on how it's running, so will appreciate knowing about any problems to look back on. There's always someone who's been unfortunately with their connection.

Started the season with 3 signed defenders and the defending has been diabolical since. So, it seems odd to only sign one defender in the window. Looks like Johnston’s strategy is to try to outscore the opposition to stay up. Which is a bit of a risky strategy.  Currently 9th as it stands.

This looks correct. The better team but zero goal threat.
Aye absolutely spot on unfortunately. We've went to complete shit since Shields has been taken out. Game plan is out the window and we all know AJ doesn't have a Plan B. A useless substitute to be made at 80 odd minutes.

5 minutes ago, Kevchenko said:

I had a wee bit of buffering at the start of the half but dropped the resolution down in the bottom right hand corner and it’s been fine since.

Yep, that's helped, cheers! ...... except now we're behind ....😕

1 minute ago, Fitbafollower said:

We’re is the Skyline Drifter today

Saying plenty last night

You obviously haven't read his stuff earlier on,  swing and miss. 

As for the game,  no surprise to see Fitzpatrick subbed again,  done absolutely nothing since he switched wings in the second half. 

Thought he might have brought Goss on and moved Dapo out wide.
Goss doesn't fit into this system and I doubt AJ is going to change said system the now. Even though it's clearly not working without Shields.