Alloa vs Arbroath

Got out of jail there. Arbroath sitting back, especially when we went down to ten probably a mistake. Of course we never gave up and got our reward after Craigen's silly second yellow. Well done to Cameron for the goal.

Regardless of the result, I can't imagine either set of fans being happy with the performances today.

Without improvement (or cancellation of the season), I think we're both going down.

Alloa never deserved anything from this game - Arbroath were by far the better team by a long distance.
Alloa's striker took his header really well, but were rarely in the game.
An undeserving) point for Alloa, but that should have been 3 points for the 'broath.

Really? If we don’t take advantage of being a man up we don’t deserve to win.

1 minute ago, clashcityrocker said:

Alloa never deserved anything from this game - Arbroath were by far the better team by a long distance.

Alloa's striker took his header really well, but were rarely in the game.

An undeserving) point for Alloa, but that should have been 3 points for the 'broath.

Second half was pretty even to be fair 

Just now, whereismillar said:

Really!  he is poor, you have been spewing some shite yerself today

Its no coincidence alloa played better when he went off , moved the ball better apart from a few loose passes. He's also hindering hetherington from getting more involved 

Have to happy with a point in the circumstances. While the second half was better, it was still a disjointed performance. The performance here and last week, in two big games against sides around us in the league, have been poor. The manager hasn't addressed our clear lack of pace, but he also isn't getting enough out of the players we have. It's hard to see us staying up as it stands.

Great credit to the players though for keeping at it when very little was going for them. Would have been very easy to chuck that. Spirit of the team can never be questioned. 

I thought Arbroath were decent in the first half, albeit didn't create much. With Alloa off the pace and looking frustrated though, and down to 10 for a lengthy spell, the game was there for the taking. Arbroath didn't go for the kill and as such hard to feel much sympathy. 

1 minute ago, Wee wasp said:

Its no coincidence alloa played better when he went off , moved the ball better apart from a few loose passes. He's also hindering hetherington from getting more involved 

He brings nothing to the team , why anyone would defend him is beyond me , but its all about opinions though i suppose . 

Sickening Alloa were poor albeit they played better in 2nd half. Should of seen that game out 2 points dropped. If we won that looking at mid table but unfortunately still in and around relegation. But still undefeated looking better than earlier in season.

Don’t know why but hate playing Alloa always cagey and nervy affairs