Motherwell Crocked 11 v League Cup Finalist Perth Saints 20 Feb

2 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

Totally sick of this team tbh. I mean, will always support them, but this is the least likeable Motherwell team I can remember. 

My thoughts exactly. I’ve never seen a Motherwell squad where so many of them just don’t give a f**k and are only going through the motions. The worst of it is that with the odd exception they are all garbage and have no right to think they are too good for us.

2 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Sir Tommy would have had this group of jobbers far more organised than this...

I agree very much with this. 

Alexander knew before KO we had virtually no defence and midfield.  His answer was to continue to play 3 up front. Tactical genius 😡🤬

1 minute ago, MP_MFC said:

It's almost like playing 3 centre mids and no one out wide is a bad idea when your strikers are getting nowhere near it.

Utter utter utter pish.

It seems so obvious but it playing a 4-4-2 that is simple to understand rather than whatever tactical monstrosity we are trying to pull off feels like a good idea.

1 minute ago, MJC said:

My thoughts exactly. I’ve never seen a Motherwell squad where so many of them just don’t give a f**k and are only going through the motions. The worst of it is that with the odd exception they are all garbage and have no right to think they are too good for us.

Just hope we, somehow, stay up and Alexander signs an entire new squad. 

I love Motherwell.....but jesus fucking christ these last two games have tested it.

We've surely got to change this shape?! We literally can't get out. We've 3 forwards up there who might as well take a seat, they can't get into the game like this.

Offside or not for the second, if we were 5 down we couldn't complain. Saints won't have an easier game all season. 

I know he's young and on loan, with little first team experience but Magloire has been hopeless. Looks quite tall, yet being out jumped at every header. Let the ball bounce several times to put himself under pressure too. 

All the playing out from the back is going to cost us a goal too, they're simply nowhere near good enough to do it. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Hahn said:

I love Motherwell.....but jesus fucking christ these last two games have tested it.

We've surely got to change this shape?! We literally can't get out. We've 3 forwards up there who might as well take a seat, they can't get into the game like this.

Just looked at our bench and it's arguably weaker than at any point this season.

Also f**k off Polworth.