Motherwell Crocked 11 v League Cup Finalist Perth Saints 20 Feb

10 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Yes it must be that. There’s no way it’s based on form or league position as bookies traditionally went on. 

Feels like they've tried to be too clever with it, tbh,

No OHara or Campbell. We literally are missing a whole team almost. 

I cannot see how we can get even a point today. 

I have never known injuries of this quantity or nature before. Genuinely. 

3-1 for a Motherwell win is no longer even a consideration.  Probably should be 6-1. 

Edited by welldaft

This is a bizarre injury season - must be one of the worst ever. Genuinely can't see how we can take anything from this today.

The "illness" thing is even weirder - lots of cases where people have been ill rather than injured - and it's not Covid related.

1 minute ago, Swello said:

This is a bizarre injury season - must be one of the worst ever. Genuinely can't see how we can take anything from this today.

The "illness" thing is even weirder - lots of cases where people have been ill rather than injured - and it's not Covid related.

A lot doesn’t add up, especially the Gallagher ‘injury’ situation. I genuinely don’t think he’ll play for us again.

2 minutes ago, ropy said:

What do think the issue is with his hamstring?

I still believe it is genuine but Dec said himself a week or so ago he expected to be back in a week. That suddenly becomes a few weeks 🤷‍♂️. I am sure that can happen but it just adds fuel to the fire 🔥 for those who believe something else is going on. 

With exception of strikers we are pretty much playing a reserve side. This could be brutal 😫

Strong Saints line up, potentially our cup final starting team, with only Tanser in for Booth and maybe Bryson/ Davidson if ready for Craig the likely changes if that is our starting formation.

I like Craig in there beside McCann, think it provides more cover in front of the back three, and allows wee Ali to get out there and ball.

4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Strong Saints line up, potentially our cup final starting team, with only Tanser in for Booth and maybe Bryson/ Davidson if ready for Craig the likely changes if that is our starting formation.

I like Craig in there beside McCann, think it provides more cover in front of the back three, and allows wee Ali to get out there and ball.

Regardless of his performances, I just can't envisage Davidson starting Melamed and going with a front two for the cup final. I think he should. I don't think he will.