ICT vs. Rovers

Is it a Neil McCann thing to not use any subs? 
During one of the most important matches of his tenure against Hamilton near the end of the season, we had a very nervy one goal lead and he decided to bring a youth on for his senior debut at centre half. Not forced or anything, just tactical to change to a back 3 when we had another few options we could use.

The boy gave away a penalty which Imrie missed. McCann got off big time from that.

Take the point. We rode our luck in the 2nd half a bit really. 

We weren't terrible overall, but when a team who bases their entire game on play g fast passing and attacking football, and look fucking terrible in the final third, it's going to be tough going. 

Edited by CALDERON

Just now, TxRover said:

So let’s see Mahady and Smith, they probably give a f***.

It's not about giving a f**k, they just aren't very good. It's not all their fault. We're incredibly predictable in the final third. I honestly don't know where the next goal is coming from.

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Regan Hendry is a majestic footballer. The way he moves with the ball is top class.

This is surely his last season in the Championship. 

I don't know. I'm starting to think we might not be promoted after all.... 

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

Tait building a problematic reputation with the refs...getting way too many cards!

Again, less to do with Tait, more to do with McLean booking the first bad tackle from anyone.

Starting to think we'll never beat Inverness. 

Our options upfront are brutal. Abraham must actually be pretty bad if he can't get a look in. Gullan annoynmous and Armstrong just as bad when he came on. 

Two nil nils against the side in 9th place in succession is not good. 

That penalty claim at the end looked very strong to me, no? Defender leant in to block it with his elbow. 

I think we'd have needed a penalty to score though. And we'd have needed a midfielder or a defender to take it. 

I think you have to now go back to Duku again for Tuesday, with Abraham as the option off the bench.

We're an in-form striker away from being a very, very good side. Ultimately, like Tuesday night, a point isn't really a bad result, especially after making five changes. Still, frustrating to watch. 

7 minutes ago, Roomster said:

Still young and really shouldn’t be starting every game but the way the squad is he has to. Agreed he isn’t it yet but I think he’ll get there, would’ve been ideal if they could dip him in and out the squad 

No excuse. He hasn't improved in two years and if he's not prepared to put in the work or can't improve then I'm sorry, he's destined for Dingwall