Hate Crime Bill Passed

Lyle Lanley

On 06/04/2024 at 18:21, Swordfishtrombone said:

The absolute worst thing about this act is the amount of people saying something then saying 'you probably can't say that anymore' . Well you just fucking said it so you can more than likely say it, though what you said while not being offensive just makes you sound thicker than the first shite of the day. Its been pissing me off all week but then I work in a place where a good percentage of people use the word 'snowflake' on a regular basis while simultaneously moaning about fucking everything. 

Applies to JKR saying the 'unsayable' in that tweet posted previously 

Imagine being an actual fucking billionaire and spending your days riling people up on twitter. That's the real tragedy 

11 hours ago, houston_bud said:

Where has this been reported?

Aye, that "fact" about Gullis has been widely debunked as myth. He's skint, as are lot of the 2015/17/19 Tory intake, which is cited as big part of the reason a lot of Tory backbenchers are desperate to go to Dec/Jan before a GE is called.

6 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Aye, that "fact" about Gullis has been widely debunked as myth. He's skint, as are lot of the 2015/17/19 Tory intake, which is cited as big part of the reason a lot of Tory backbenchers are desperate to go to Dec/Jan before a GE is called.

I did a quick Google search as it seemed a lot for a moron like him to have made in that time, and all I could find was one tweet saying it.

He'll be out on his arse at the next election thankfully, I wonder how easy he'll find it to get back into teaching. I certainly wouldn't want him teaching kids.

On 08/04/2024 at 05:45, houston_bud said:

Where has this been reported?

Have a look at his extensive 'Register of Interests' then there is outside areas he does not need to declare, and has he done any lobbying quietly?

Then there was the possibility of a breach of MP's code when he failed to declare  £72,000 donation from a grammer school group.

Then there is a thing in Parliament where MP,s have received insider trading tips from donors, I'm not saying he has...............

Edited by SandyCromarty

See these days?

*inhales fag*

You post video evidence of you committing a crime on the internet?

*exhales*

They chuck you straight in that jail.

Edited by RawB93

12 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I wonder what innocent toomfoolery this pub is keen to avoid being filmed?

Probably for the best in an absolute shite hole like that whichever Bun hole it turns out to be. Perma yoon seethe is nothing new.

Dunno what the world's coming to when good hard-working normal BRITTISH people can't gloat about the murder of Kaffliks in public without minor repercussions.