Lyndon Dykes

edinabear

18 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

He used to be an okay poster. What happened? All I see now is him red dotting everyone all over the shop.

Couldn’t care less mate if I’m honest. There’s only so much I can take seriously here.  The second I start taking this serious, I’ll log off for good.  Most of the lads here seem alright and I’ve never taken anything personal with anyone here no matter what. 

Couldn’t care less mate if I’m honest. There’s only so much I can take seriously here.  The second I start taking this serious, I’ll log off for good.

I think you started taking it seriously when you posted about it instead of simply ignoring it.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:
2 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:
Apologies if posted elsewhere but how can you not love this man emoji3059.pngemoji3059.png

4D46370E-B4C0-4198-8848-407DA00B482B.thumb.jpeg.42b8da193d09f6593287fe3518f7e7d1.jpeg

It *might* have been mentioned on here before, but... whit a big ride!

Shagging men isnt for me but shagging LYNDON DYKES Is

8 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Amazes me there are still people that give the big guy stick and think hes shite.

Part of it is defo snobbery with him coming through QotS/Livi rather than more traditional teams.

Absolutely love the big beautiful Aussie b*****d 😍

I don't want to throw a stinking hot wet stinking bucket off pish over the love fest,but he had two teams in Australia before he came to Scotland so QOS and Livvy hardly brought him though as much as you want that to be true 

4 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

I don't want to throw a stinking hot wet stinking bucket off pish over the love fest,but he had two teams in Australia before he came to Scotland so QOS and Livvy hardly brought him though as much as you want that to be true 

Eh?

Never said he didnt. He actually played for 5 teams in Australia before making his mark over here.

But hes playing for Scotland off the progression he made from QotS > Livi > QPR. That much is undeniable and a weird thing to be arguing against.

Or are you just killing time til it gets dark and the moon comes out for you to howl at?