Livi v The Submariners

Fully expecting another dodgy penalty award this weekend resulting in heads exploding all over this thread.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Ross already subconsciously planting the seeds............

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-manager-jack-ross-hits-back-at-dive-jibes-and-excessive-criticism-of-martin-boyle-3169771

8 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Fully expecting another dodgy penalty award this weekend resulting in heads exploding all over this thread.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Ross already subconsciously planting the seeds............

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-manager-jack-ross-hits-back-at-dive-jibes-and-excessive-criticism-of-martin-boyle-3169771

This is why we will never get rid of diving.

1 hour ago, TonyFerrino said:

Self righteous 6th placers, this you?

Danny Mullen, who left Livi years ago, is a diver; Scott Robinson and Marvin Bartley are pretty theatrical too. I have no issue calling them out and in the match thread for the game with the disgraceful  Scott Allan dive I actually criticised Marvin Bartley for for saying he ‘doesn’t blame the player, he admitted there was no contact, he’s just trying to get his team an advantage, the referee has got it wrong because it wasn’t a penalty’. Fans get shortchanged with attitudes like this. The players need to call each other out and we need harsher penalties. Can’t blame the referees for falling for acts.

Edited by crispy

4 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Hoping the game's better than this thread.

I don't.

Hope the Hibees are on here moaning that we'll not have had an easier game all season, that Livi won but were pish and they had an off day, and how shite the game was. 

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:
7 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:
If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

Be a turn up for the books if big Marv has a wee tumble in the box to win the penalty that wins the game

Would be a bit of a surprise if he was in the box full stop.......😁

Genuine question - not your post, but there have been a couple of weird references to Bartley as if Hibs fans didnt like him or we in some way have it in for him or that " it would be great if Marv did X" - Can you tell me where this comes from?

We loved Marv at Hibs, he was an integral part of us winning the Scottish Cup and plenty of our fans were really sad to see him go.

Would be a bit of a surprise if he was in the box full stop.......[emoji16]
Genuine question - not your post, but there have been a couple of weird references to Bartley as if Hibs fans didnt like him or we in some way have it in for him or that " it would be great if Marv did X" - Can you tell me where this comes from?
We loved Marv at Hibs, he was an integral part of us winning the Scottish Cup and plenty of our fans were really sad to see him go.
We know how well liked he is by Hibs fans which would make it even sweeter if he was to score against you...it's all just banter. The guys above were joking about Boyle diving as a positive thing...I wondered if it would be the same story if big Marv did it against Hibs

48 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

A win today pretty much guarantee's us Top 4 and europe next season. 

Too pessimistic to say that on that basis there’s f**k all chance we’re winning today? It’s Hibs after all.