Clyde SSB

35 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Went to check what else this thread has descended into and were now talking about sodomising Billy Dodds. Standard PnB.

About to get worse. A work mate who’s aunt is married to Andy Walker was at an Aberdeen/rangers game and at half time the away support started singing ‘Andy walkers wife’s a whore’, or words to that effect towards the gantry. Then on the bus home be gets a text from Walker saying it’s bad enough the rangers support singing about his wife but it’s even worse when he looked down and saw her nephew joining in. 

20 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The good news for charlie Adam is that now he’s spoken out, football fans are great at taking the message and I’m sure they’ll be nice from now on. 

Who does Charlie’s team play next?

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

Unless being useless at football counts as a disability those two examples are in no way comparable.

I’m not comparing them I’m asking if abusing players because of their lack of ability or an individual performance is deemed as ok these days. What about the players mental health being impacted as a result? *

*this isn’t me trying to get all high and might over the issue as I’m pretty sure there will be plenty of abuse given by me to players this season.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

I’m not comparing them I’m asking if abusing players because of their lack of ability or an individual performance is deemed as ok these days. What about the players mental health being impacted as a result? *

*this isn’t me trying to get all high and might over the issue as I’m pretty sure there will be plenty of abuse given by me to players this season.

David Cox last season quitting after the verbal abuse got too much.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, craigkillie said:
There are a list of protected characteristics defined by law, stuff like race, gender, disability, sexual orientation and religion. That's a good starting point.

What about sisters pants?

Depends if they’re the best or not