Missing In Action

Is your brain engaging? 
I am writing about the people that have not had the operation yet. It is wrong to let a pair of testicles in a womens toilet.
Why are you so keen to deny women their right to a safe space?
Why does it matter pre OP or not if the person identifies as a female?

13 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

Is your brain engaging? 

I am writing about the people that have not had the operation yet. It is wrong to let a pair of testicles in a womens toilet.

Testicles don't attack anyone

6 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

There shouldn't be a male presence in female spaces.  I am male and like taking a pish in peace, but women are different. They take their pal with them.  

Now if they don't have their pal with them, then what do they do when someone comes into their toilets and whips out a cock?

How would they know what someone's whipped out in a locked cubicle? Doubt they're gong to be dangling their cock over the top of the cubicle door

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

I know it's crass but I can't help but laugh everytime. "Whips out a cock" got me something silly there. 

Wiggles out would be more appropriate in most cases. Not sure if Stinky realises Ladies don't have urinals, they chat with their pals while they're doing their lippy by the sink, their other business in done in cubicles behind closed doors. Anyone wiggling their cock out outside a cubicle would get done the same as if they did it in a supermarket.

31 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

Is your brain engaging? 

Why do you only ever bring this up? Do trans men not exist in your world, or is it actually the case that you're bothered about something else?

Apologies folks, I shouldn't have @mentioned him. That was stupid.

But really, asking the mods of a forum to ban you because you can't stop yourself posting this stuff, then continuing to log in and do so when they ignore you. You'd take yourself to see a doctor, surely.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

How would they know what someone's whipped out in a locked cubicle? Doubt they're gong to be dangling their cock over the top of the cubicle door

:lol:

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Although some of us have the problem of it being visible from under the door.

Edited by johnnydun

The weirdest thing about all that is that he made plenty of hints, but didn't explicitly say a word about that stuff until the Alba Party was announced, and suddenly it was all he could fucking talk about.

9 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

You must have missed the one that prompted my smileys on the previous page

It was pretty poor form outing you as trans TBH.