Missing In Action

14 minutes ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

No. This is the Verona branch of the family. Street brawls, murderous stabbings and under-age sex. Does that sound like Lochee to you? Rhetorical question, by the way.

Jim Montague drank in Kellys and could get you brand name trainers for a tenner.  Might be a cousin.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, velo army said:

@Stellaboz have you heard from Baracus at all? I know we'd normally have a period of weeks before declaring a poster MIA but he went on a fairly hefty self-flagellating drunken rant on Sunday and we haven't seen him since.

He was active 3 hours ago on here 

25 minutes ago, velo army said:

@Stellaboz have you heard from Baracus at all? I know we'd normally have a period of weeks before declaring a poster MIA but he went on a fairly hefty self-flagellating drunken rant on Sunday and we haven't seen him since.

He's with us, was chatting briefly couple of days ago about our next podcast guest. He'll be around to talk about him!

17 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

There was a fairly prolific Bo'ness United fan who was a bit iffy. Seems to have gone off grid

i thought I saw a post from the jobby wheecher yesterday?

47 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

There was a fairly prolific Bo'ness United fan who was a bit iffy. Seems to have gone off grid

28 minutes ago, BFTD said:

i thought I saw a post from the jobby wheecher yesterday?

12 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Has he changed his username? 

@8MileBU?

16 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Might be in the cells for the weekend now 

IMG_3412.png

That's outrageous. You can call Miley many things - and, Lord knows, we all have - but a "youth" should no longer be one of them.

39 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

F*ck knows what that’s got to do with this thread, but knock yourself out.

I was just meaning that everyone's got things they regret that they don't need to be constantly reminded of many years later.