Missing In Action

I don't post in the Politics part of the forum as I'm not a raging heidthebah but Kincy come across - a bit like Tontrooper - wherein sober, he'd be an alright guy but after a tipple just become a raging aggressive mess.

2 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I don't post in the Politics part of the forum as I'm not a raging heidthebah but Kincy come across - a bit like Tontrooper - wherein sober, he'd be an alright guy but after a tipple just become a raging aggressive mess.

Very much like the tale of Cin Ginderella, he turned into a total fucking pumpkin after midnight

52 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

This.

It was kind of sad in a way, considering hes a real person somewhere, but you could tell quite clearly when he'd been drinking.

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

Yup, a post midnight ban would have been enough, a proper Jekyll and Hyde character, I'll miss Hyde err..Dr Jekyll..

Edited by welshbairn

On 25/06/2023 at 15:03, Moomintroll said:

WRK is fine, he gave up here but AFAIK he is still on Twitter.

I like him, a bit set in his ways for some of the youngsters on here, but honest about what he thought. Some serious medical stuff going on too, hope he's ok.

53 minutes ago, Herc said:

Certainly preferred Kincy to the constant stream of try hard aliases over on the politics board.

100% 

I'm really no prude when it comes to tolerance and people being overly cordial but from what I saw he seemed authentic yet easily rattled. Not anything posted in this thread but some of the low hanging fruit jokes implying he was pished when he obviously wasn't is a bit weird and I think quite a deplorable route to go down.

I don't think he was an addict but to try and make fun of someone for those reasons is pretty grim patter. Sure make fun of his political takes as lots of people did bit some people definitely took things too personally and could probably do with logging off themselves. 

45 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Kincardine was a despicable bigot but the constant references to alcoholism were OTT imo.

As for @WhiteRoseKilliedidnt quite get the hate he got from the orcs etc. Also got in touch with myself regarding another poster that went AWOL so a good egg in my book.

A very honest Bigot.

Nearly as honest as the Banjo players in the old Junior forum.

kincy was good lad in books. Sure we never saw eye to eye on his politics or football views. However he posted in most parts of the forum with some good knowledge, to be chased around with wee arsehole going on about his drinking.

Even sent me a few PM to keep my chin up when things were down.

He knew how to press a few button to great effects. 

Site is much duller without him. 

Edited by SlipperyP

20 hours ago, RuMoore said:

I don't think he was an addict but to try and make fun of someone for those reasons is pretty grim patter. Sure make fun of his political takes as lots of people did bit some people definitely took things too personally and could probably do with logging off themselves. 

With a little bit of effort you'll find that he was perfectly happy to join in with the trope