Missing In Action

On 22/12/2022 at 23:40, P and B Official Hamster said:

f**k up ya dick.

If only Mumsnet could see us now.

9 hours ago, btb said:

Were there two oaksoft's - occasionally he would post perceptive insights (well stuff that I agreed with) only to U-turn a few days later. I especially remember a post roundabout the last GE that could've been taken from the Green Party manifesto only to follow-up by saying that their taxation policies were unaffordable (more than he was willing to pay, I guess) and that they were extremists out to wreck the economy or some such. Like others I am intrigued as to the straw broke the camel's back.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Nah, that's just the type of knobber he was.
I first really noticed him late where he seemed to be Left leaning as f**k, everything was to the extreme. then a day or two later he was arguing the exact opposite.
He was an attention seeking helmet

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/12/2022 at 19:18, approximately dave said:

@RobRoyGuy and  @top six next year

Not seen either for some time.

Top Six has slowly wound down his social media / posting game over the last couple of years. I doubt he'll be making a return any time soon.

40 minutes ago, approximately dave said:

Surprised no one has mentioned top boi @TheScarf yet. Absent since October.

Scarf is fine and still a #TopBoi. I should be seeing him for some lovely pints pre match on Saturday so I will let him know that he is missed on here.

On 20/06/2021 at 23:25, NotThePars said:

It's like scratching an itch sometimes it's better to remove the temptation which I get. Not for me though as I live and breathe this fine website and every denizen that posts on it (except the 8 people on my ignore list).

This aged well...

13 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

The weirdest exit of a prominent poster I can ever remember. 

Wouldn't surprise me if he is back under another name. 

I think we would have noticed - it's difficult to change your posting style (or so I'm told...).

On 02/08/2021 at 16:14, Moomintroll said:

Notice that @Romeo hasn't logged in since 6th June. Just hope he is in a massive cream puff rather than anything more sinister.

On 02/08/2021 at 16:18, welshbairn said:

Been wondering about him too. No "where art thou" jokes please, hope he's ok. Think he might have had some medical issues a while back.

Yes, he posted elsewhere - can't find it now - about getting the all clear re suspected/treated cancer, hope it didn't return

4 hours ago, scottsdad said:

The weirdest exit of a prominent poster I can ever remember. 

Wouldn't surprise me if he is back under another name. 

I think that NTP had become known among his circle of friends in Glasgow for behaving very poorly towards women. He subsequently moved away from Glasgow to England but continued posting on here. He was joining in with the general condemnation of Rath for signing David Goodwillie when someone cottoned on to who he was and called  him out - I think another couple of posters were also aware of what had happened and backed him up. NTP tried to shake it off and a few other posters backed him up for a bit but I assume the mods spoke to the people making the accusations and then realised that everyone would be better off if NTP just didn’t post. Not sure if he’s voluntarily gone or banned.

Edited by ICTChris

47 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think that NTP had become known among his circle of friends in Glasgow for behaving very poorly towards women. He subsequently moved away from Glasgow to England but continued posting on here. He was joining in with the general condemnation of Rath for signing David Goodwillie when someone cottoned on to who he was and called  him out - I think another couple of posters were also aware of what had happened and backed him up. NTP tried to shake it off and a few other posters backed him up for a bit but I assume the mods spoke to the people making the accusations and then realised that everyone would be better off if NTP just didn’t post. Not sure if he’s voluntarily gone or banned.

Don't think he was banned. I do remember one of the mods coming on and saying something like "it's handled" and no more.