Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

Boris is flying oot to Saudi Arabia to discuss buying more oil and gas from them - to replace the oil and gas we would have bought from rogue country Russia.  We cant be seen buying oil and gas from an aggressor who is bombing civilians in a neighbouring country.........

Ah, but it's different if that aggressor is doing it using British made planes and missiles..........

West made terrible mistake...

Prime Minister Boris Johnson (up to his arse in Russian money and patronage) has said the West made a "terrible mistake" and let President Vladimir Putin "get away" with annexing Crimea in 2014 (which Boris blamed on the EU, in line with Russian propaganda at the time).

Writing in the Telegraph (who have taken millions to publish Russian state propaganda) and so on and on.

FFS BBC

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Prime Minister Boris Johnson (up to his arse in Russian money and patronage) has said the West made a "terrible mistake" and let President Vladimir Putin "get away" with annexing Crimea in 2014 (which Boris blamed on the EU, in line with Russian propaganda at the time).

Writing in the Telegraph (who have taken millions to publish Russian state propaganda) and so on and on.

FFS BBC

It's not the job of a news organisation to question anything, dontchano. They just publish what they're handed.

That's the way it's always worked, right?

3 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

FFS BBC

I looked up what the corrupt lying b*****d had done about Russia as Foreign Secretary and it does seem like he was broadly critical. 

Examples here: 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/22/boris-johnson-meets-russian-counterpart-sergei-lavrov-moscow

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/four-years-since-the-illegal-annexation-of-crimea-article-by-boris-johnson

Being influenced by individual russians isn't necessarily the same as being influenced by the Russian state. It does increase the possibility that he might be though. 

On 15/02/2022 at 14:22, coprolite said:

Which bit of the above tweet or the linked website announcement constitutes "over-egging"? 

Feel free to quote. 

According to Guido Fawkes the Government have been awarded 80% of the court costs against Jolyon and the Runnymede Trust.

Doesn't sound like a stunning victory to me.

34 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

According to Guido Fawkes the Government have been awarded 80% of the court costs against Jolyon and the Runnymede Trust.

Doesn't sound like a stunning victory to me.

So? 

Who said that it was? 

There was a tweet and an article that both said that a complaint had been upheld. You said it wasn't true because Guido told you that.

It was true. That's why the government hasn't had full costs awarded. 

Islamophobia might be bad, but for the Tories who are the ones that for some reason appear to experience it significantly more than anyone else living here, anglophobia is worse: 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10621875/Anglophobia-bigger-issue-Islamophobia-Scotland-tackled-politicians-warn.html

Toryophobia. 

Edited by KingRocketman II

2 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

Islamophobia might be bad, but for the Tories who are the ones that for some reason appear to experience it significantly more than anyone else living here, anglophobia is worse: 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10621875/Anglophobia-bigger-issue-Islamophobia-Scotland-tackled-politicians-warn.html

Toryophobia. 

Horrifying stuff. How dare they be attacked when brown folk, gypsies, and continental trash are walking the streets of Scotland with impunity?! Did we bend over and accept the motherland’s glorious Brexit for this? Sturgeon must go!

Hurrah for the Ukranian war - trebles all round! 🍾

Limiting the amount of time MPs spend on second jobs would be "impractical", the government has said.

Boris Johnson called for a review of MPs' outside work last year after a number of high-profile controversies.

At the time, the prime minister backed proposals to place "reasonable limits" on hours spent on other jobs.

But Cabinet Office Minister Steve Barclay has now said the measure would not work and also cast doubt on a proposed cap on outside earnings.

Edited by btb

1 hour ago, Ginaro said:

Tories basically advocate wearing a polystyrene hat whilst not actually making things safer by improving cycling infrastructure.

I see Patrick Harvey fairly regularly when I’m out on my bike and I’ve always found it strange that I have never seen his wear a helmet. 

48 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I see Patrick Harvey fairly regularly when I’m out on my bike and I’ve always found it strange that I have never seen his wear a helmet. 

Maybe he realises that wouldn't be enough to protect him from you?