Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

59 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Anyone got a link to what the linesman said?

Scottish Tory leader urges transparency amid lobbying row | Evening Standard

Like I said, barely a smack on the wrist...

Actually another Tory junior minister Johnny Mercer resigned/was fired during the week - opinions vary.

Johnny Mercer: Tory MP resigns as defence minister - BBC News

Edited by btb

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Democracy my arse.

There's a whole world of difference between outright immoral financial corruption and in your words Scottish Government project inefficiency and paying Judiciary costs.

Show me where the SNP Government has deliberately committed major financial fraud and corruption on the large scale we are seeing with westminster.

Financial corruption. Are you talking about Cameron lobbying for Greensill?

If you are, yes he lobbied hard but he got nowhere. The company went bust.

The question about lobbying and access is valid and needs to b fixed.

Financial corruption. Are you talking about Cameron lobbying for Greensill?
If you are, yes he lobbied hard but he got nowhere. The company went bust.
The question about lobbying and access is valid and needs to b fixed.
Cameron lobbying for a firm in trouble that he was receiving payment from. Bypassing normal lobbying procedures,company goes burst,so that's ok then?

BBC won't report on this because they say people aren't interested in it. Didn't stop them making the Salmond inquiry front page news for weeks at a time, I'm sure the average punter in Yorkshire or the midlands probably didn't give a shit about that.

I know we have to have some kind of limit to keep this thread to sub-BRALT dimensions, but for me, the first irrefutable proof that these cúnts were not just people with differing political views from me but actuial, undeniable, cúnts who would go to war against their own population in order to shore up their position, was Orgreave. Coincidentally, the same event which forever tainted my trust in UK Print and Broadcast media.

That's 4 separate Govt mouthpieces I've seen asked the same question re the refurbishment payment and the answer was identical including the total ignoring of the obvious follow up "yes but what was the original source of the money Johnson insists he paid out of his own account". Not even the blindingly obvious "I've no idea you would need to ask the PM" just a well circulated, rehearsed stonewall. Amazed at the loyalty some of his sycophants are showing but proof if ever it were needed how those around him seem sure he is totally bomb proof and by definition they see themselves likewise as long as they stay prone and lubed ready to take everything he thrusts at them, most notably taking the flak for every bit of dirt thrown in his direction.

7 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

That's 4 separate Govt mouthpieces I've seen asked the same question re the refurbishment payment and the answer was identical including the total ignoring of the obvious follow up "yes but what was the original source of the money Johnson insists he paid out of his own account". Not even the blindingly obvious "I've no idea you would need to ask the PM" just a well circulated, rehearsed stonewall. Amazed at the loyalty some of his sycophants are showing but proof if ever it were needed how those around him seem sure he is totally bomb proof and by definition they see themselves likewise as long as they stay prone and lubed ready to take everything he thrusts at them, most notably taking the flak for every bit of dirt thrown in his direction.

They've got loyalty to nobody or nothing other than their own career interests. You can guarantee lightweights like Truss, Shapps and Sharma will have their tongues just as far up Gove's arse when the coup comes. 

They've got loyalty to nobody or nothing other than their own career interests. You can guarantee lightweights like Truss, Shapps and Sharma will have their tongues just as far up Gove's arse when the coup comes. 
Struggling to see where a coup gathers momentum, will need something more than is currently in the public domain. Gove going to need some followers to do his bidding.

17 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Neither does any Tory voter, which is why they don’t give a f**k. Utter scum, the lot of them.

Johnson now trying to pull the 'people don't care' schtick, and you know what; when it comes to two or three SUV's in the drive, second homes, school fees, shareholdings, minimising your tax bill and GOD SAVE THE QUEEN and our magnificent armed forces he is bang on the money (his own, all declared).

Keir Starmer is demanding a "full and transparent enquiry" into BoJo's dodgy flat renovation dealings.

WOW!! You just can't ask for more than that. We are fortunate in having such a powerful opposition never afraid to ask all the right questions at the right time.

10 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Keir Starmer is demanding a "full and transparent enquiry" into BoJo's dodgy flat renovation dealings.

WOW!! You just can't ask for more than that. We are fortunate in having such a powerful opposition never afraid to ask all the right questions at the right time.

Starmer would be better calling for an Inquiry though - amazing how many got that wrong earlier this year with the Inquiries into Scottish Gov handling of the Salmond case.

Better still, call for one much sooner looking into all the PPE contracts