Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

Thought he might be the one who was constantly ridiculed for sleeping in a bin, can't remember his name. Folk on here are very intolerant of any divergence from the norm. Some slightly creepy sexual jokes, but other than that a fine poster imo.
Wunfellaff? I don't think diverging from the norm is acceptable when it involves making some seriously creepy posts targeted at female p&bers tbh.

Meldrew wasn't him anyway. However taking the piss out of mental health issues is really not cool. He was absolutely desperate to be booted and Tynie kindly granted the c**t's wish.

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Thought he might be the one who was constantly ridiculed for sleeping in a bin, can't remember his name. Folk on here are very intolerant of any divergence from the norm. Some slightly creepy sexual jokes, but other than that a fine poster imo.

He said he understood why men had murdered their American wives because of their accents, and then was finally emptied for a disgusting post about mental health issues. Really poor take this.

14 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

He said he understood why men had murdered their American wives because of their accents, and then was finally emptied for a disgusting post about mental health issues. Really poor take this.

Meldrew? 

He also kept posting pictures of what presumably were transgender people across threads often with tenuous or no prompting. Just a weird fucking guy. Deservedly emptied. Off vibes.

Yes, he was a complete scumbag tbh.
Indeed. I don't understand the defending of utter losers like Meldrew who post with the full intent of seeing how controversial they can be before a mod empties them. The mental health post was particularly disgraceful and was absolutely asking for a binning, which was duly administered. Don't see the issue with that at all.

Just now, Day of the Lords said:
14 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:
Yes, he was a complete scumbag tbh.

Indeed. I don't understand the defending of utter losers like Meldrew who post with the full intent of seeing how controversial they can be before a mod empties them. The mental health post was particularly disgraceful and was absolutely asking for a binning, which was duly administered. Don't see the issue with that at all.

I’m assuming Welshbairn has somehow just missed all of his wildly offensive posts, as I’m pretty surprised at this bizarre defence of him.

3 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
15 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:
I’m assuming Welshbairn has somehow just missed all of his wildly offensive posts, as I’m pretty surprised at this bizarre defence of him.

I would think so tbf

He also on a couple of occasions posted images of kids with downs as well as generally being abusive.

In essence he was a complete c**t and I'm astonished that anyone would consider him a good poster.

45 minutes ago, Tynie Heep said:

He also on a couple of occasions posted images of kids with downs as well as generally being abusive.

In essence he was a complete c**t and I'm astonished that anyone would consider him a good poster.

No offence Tynie 'cos I know I have had my dickhead moments, but why the f**k was he not emptied for that alone?

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

No offence Tynie 'cos I know I have had my dickhead moments, but why the f**k was he not emptied for that alone?

It's very rare to get an outright ban immediately, we prefer to warn posters with a view to them seeing what they have posted is not on and learn from it.  It probably should have been an outright ban.

On the subject of warnings plenty of posters on here have posted something that is bprderline bannable when maybe drunk or whatever and a warning has sufficed, if we went down the road of immediate bans it would be a quiet board as there are plenty of folk sitting with warnings for whatever who are good posters.

In fact even those posters who are banned often come back and post with no issues, there are a few exxeptions however who are just an immediate ban as soon as they appear. 

The moderating team do their best to be fair but alas at times we get things wrong, not banning Mildew earlier was one of those occasions. 

Tbh with all the name changing going on I get mixed up who's who, and I must have missed some of these obviously ban meriting posts. 

Unrelated to that, I've never understood why Perthshire Belle keeps getting banned, maybe I missed his ones too.