Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

Just now, Moomintroll said:

Thanks for your concern but I am fine, I am wondering whose sock puppet you are though.

I used to be Genuine Hibs Fan, I stopped posting for a while and decided to start a new account. You once accused me of being an anti-Semite for no reason and then grudgingly apologised several weeks later when people kept calling you out on it. 

I'm guessing that is not what you were expecting but hey ho. You may think you're fine but if you're coming on here to suggest someone making a claim, perfectly consistent with their previous assertions and what everyone knows about them (e.g. having a doctorate), is a head's gone rather than a deranged and obsessive thing for you to care about then I'd suggest it's time to reassess 

1 minute ago, GHF-23 said:

I used to be Genuine Hibs Fan, I stopped posting for a while and decided to start a new account. You once accused me of being an anti-Semite for no reason and then grudgingly apologised several weeks later when people kept calling you out on it. 

I'm guessing that is not what you were expecting but hey ho. You may think you're fine but if you're coming on here to suggest someone making a claim, perfectly consistent with their previous assertions and what everyone knows about them (e.g. having a doctorate), is a head's gone rather than a deranged and obsessive thing for you to care about then I'd suggest it's time to reassess 

Except it was not grudgingly, it was genuine & at the time it happened I was mortified as I mixed you up with someone else. I apologised & you accepted it. I acknowledge that I have an issue with that individual, I have zero time for their sneering condescending take on everything that does not align with their way of thinking. We all have opinions, but they are incapable of accepting that & instead try to mentally disintegrate anyone whose opinions differ, they are utterly toxic. I have no issue with anyone else on here, except for the recurring racist bigot, if I am the probem then fair enough,but hopefully that is not the case.

14 hours ago, Empty It said:

The simple rule is anyone with the standard letter as an avatar is probably a previously binned poster.

I don't know how to do an avatar ,if I did I'd bore yous with a photo of my dog

10 minutes ago, GHF-23 said:

Thank you pal, and I went in two footed there so apologies. But let's be honest it was weak sauce for a heads gone

I know, I either need to chill out or up my game. For the sake of the mods I will try to chill out, they dont need my drama alongside trying to deduce what Duries latest alias is.

11 hours ago, dagane said:

I don't know how to do an avatar ,if I did I'd bore yous with a photo of my dog

Probably Stormzy's dog anyway. Apparently that thing's lived with a surprising number of posters.

On 22/09/2023 at 21:11, Moomintroll said:

The Sage of Inverclyde now pretending to be an actual Doctor was a flex I was not expecting.

An interesting nomination from one of the forum's resident wet-wipe losers, given the claim recently made below by said wet-wipe loser:

11 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

It's best to just put "Dr" Cyril Sneer on Ignore, if they don't get to win the Internet on an hourly basis, they get very baselessly condescending. Ainsley & clown, among other insults, will follow but thankfully unless some other bollock quotes him I will have no idea what he is ranting about. His wee pet Saintee pal will downvote this post, which will say more about them than me. I remember the good old days when you could set your watch on 7 reddys from the clique.

Turns out that no number of drenched resignations and utterly pointless alias comebacks that nobody asked for can cure 'monumentally stupid'. 🤡