Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

On 27/10/2023 at 10:43, scottsdad said:

I cannot get my head around people from towns and villages choosing to spend their money on the arse cheeks than their local team. Rangers and Celtic have done f**k all for the schools in Falkirk, yet there are loads of people from Falkirk spending their cash on strips/mugs/scarves/tickets etc that just boost their old firm club. 

It's because they are, almost without exception, glory hunting b*****ds mate. Delighted to (if a little surprised to have to) clear that up for you.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It's because they are, almost without exception, glory hunting b*****ds mate. Delighted to (if a little surprised to have to) clear that up for you.

Pretty unfair generalisation there. I expect better from you on this subject.

Lest we forget, some of them are also bigots.

On 04/10/2023 at 21:12, Musketeer Gripweed said:

image.jpeg.a446291451881dbd2be225c4744db572.jpeg

We cancelling this Glasgow band then? I've never seen them, heard they're quite good though.

When I started in forestry about 25 years ago, we were in the pub after work. Sone boy said to my boss "aye, your nothing but a wood tink davey" and the old boy went fucking tonto. After we'd calmed it down and prevented a near riot I asked the boy what the fucks a wood tink? 'Were fucking wood tinks son, cause we work in the woods" Why then, I asked, all the drama? "Cause that c**t fucking doesn't, so he doesn't get to fucking say that to us" 

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Some interesting posts from Forfar fans in the League 2 forum.

If it's their team's thread I'm not seeing any heads gone. Just seeing some pretty rational posts and some folk having a laugh.