Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

It’s actually a welcome change from him turning every thread he posts in into a tedious bore-fest.

To be fair, he did try. His never ending obsession with trying to convince himself he is right and get the last word in is - if it wasn't so terrifyingly needy - almost endearing.

Then Sardines Clyde boy had me in hysterics today when I seen his "has anyone got a blue light card I can borrow, I need to buy some trainers from JD" post. Magnificent trollbaggery.

On 11/11/2023 at 18:16, Miguel Sanchez said:

It's not like Ric and Captain Sensible to descend into hysterics after a bad St. Mirren game.

Although the forum was working fine on Saturday night it has been quite convenient how well the servers are running consistently every single Saturday over the last 18 months or so, just alongside St Mirrens gradual upwards trajectory.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Been awhile since we've had a heads gone PM posted, so today I give you @Sleeping Warrior who has followed up his stern warning about my future conduct on the Pie and Bovril football forum with a volley of around 50 red dots.

Keep it normal bro. Look forward to further dialogue 

image.png.04f3bf22935bef74c0c27ef3c640f1db.png

A ring binder full of pictures of Tennents, there are worse hobbies to have.

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

A ring binder full of pictures of Tennents, there are worse hobbies to have.

As regards any previous comment I have made about Suella Braverman or any other member/supporter of the Conservative and Unionist Party, and also the offence caused to "Sleeping Warrior" i'd like to take this chance to apologise....

Spoiler

To absolutely fucking nobody 😎

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Been awhile since we've had a heads gone PM posted, so today I give you @Sleeping Warrior who has followed up his stern warning about my future conduct on the Pie and Bovril football forum with a volley of around 50 red dots.

If you're going to spend your time upsetting folk, I'd always recommend upsetting Tories. Think on !! , who the fvck gets themselves wound up enough to DM that sort of pish in a football forum 😂

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Will "So think on" be the new 'Strongly advise'?

29 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

evra-souness.gif.81c7bd7982bafeaea787777c453961d1.gif

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

That's an outstanding contribution to this thread. Good work the pair of you.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Cheer up m9, if you calm it with the sick posts then Div won't have to step in again.

@velo army Thankyou! :)  Although opposing Bairnardo, I acknowledge his amazing teamwork.