Never have I ever

deej

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Wanking in public lavvies. A new addition to the Sexual Deviancy thread, methinks.

It’s not masturbating In public though - you wouldn’t accuse a person of pooing in a public toilet of doing anything inappropriate would you? Where else are you supposed to go?

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Where do you class as in public? I’m sure we’ve all done it in a public toilet for example but you’re on a cubicle so it’s not like there’s a chance of a member of the public seeing you. 

Hiya George Michael!

59 minutes ago, throbber said:

It’s not masturbating In public though - you wouldn’t accuse a person of pooing in a public toilet of doing anything inappropriate would you? Where else are you supposed to go?

That depends. Are they wanking at the same time?

25 minutes ago, BFTD said:

That depends. Are they wanking at the same time?

It doesn’t matter as it’s nobodies business what they are doing in a locked cubicle. Public masturbation to me is doing it in a place anyone could potentially see if they were in the right place at the right time.

Think the closest I got was a on the back row of a city link bus when I was 18 but there was at most 4 other people on the bus and it was pitch black outside.

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

It doesn’t matter as it’s nobodies business what they are doing in a locked cubicle. Public masturbation to me is doing it in a place anyone could potentially see if they were in the right place at the right time.

Think the closest I got was a on the back row of a city link bus when I was 18 but there was at most 4 other people on the bus and it was pitch black outside.

...Officer.

I was in my late 30s  before I had a wet dream. I know it doesn't quite fit with the thread, but considered it weird enough to merit an appearance. 
Likely because you get through a power of shagging, or are an inveterate onanist.

(I've only ever had three myself)