The Caley v Ayr United

We've played not bad, but we don't look threatening at all. At least we know hopkin will bring in a striker as his style needs a solid presence. I wouldn't mind this kimd if football is we had someone up front.

But f**k knows how we're going to stay in this division.

Come on Arbroath

silver linings: hopkin doesn't get another lick of the apple next season, Ayr don't get ridden senseless by Partick four times next season, and the new owner gets an abject lesson on what pulling a Lachlan and going for the quickest cheapest option does to his bank balance.

Just now, Thumper said:

silver linings: hopkin doesn't get another lick of the apple next season, Ayr don't get ridden senseless by Partick four times next season, and the new owner gets an abject lesson on what pulling a Lachlan and going for the quickest cheapest option does to his bank balance.

I’d love to believe that Hopkin will be binned 5 minutes after relegation is confirmed, but I fear we’re stuck with him until Christmas at least.

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

There needs to be a massive clear out in the summer. Chalmers, Baird etc all need to go. Undecided on keeping Hopkin tbh

There's now way in hell that he can open every interview saying that his sole mandate is survival and then end up with a worse overall record than both Kerr and the managerless interim.