Organised crime thread

9 hours ago, Empty It said:

Mental filming it through your door and then posting it online, wouldn't take a genius to work out where the person stays.

Gangsters? Want revenge on whoever killed your relative or mate? 

@Hedgecutter 's services could be made available for a small fee.. 

On 06/01/2024 at 10:15, Derry Alli said:

Rats filming that.

On 06/01/2024 at 15:01, Empty It said:

Mental filming it through your door and then posting it online, wouldn't take a genius to work out where the person stays.

Aye I was thinking it's a bit more mental filming and posting it on yer snapchat/facebook. Name and that on it.

To the surprise of no-one the ‘Edinburgh Crime and Breaking News’ Facebook page is a veritable hotbed of name naming and contempt of court.

I live about 5/10 mins from the pub and know a few folk that know the deceased... Sounds like he'd accepted his time was up and that he wouldn't make it to 2024. 

Out of interest, @Shandon Par, what last name of the male? I came across his Instagram page and it seems to be the same as what's been reported.

9 minutes ago, rosco_Edz said:

I live about 5/10 mins from the pub and know a few folk that know the deceased... Sounds like he'd accepted his time was up and that he wouldn't make it to 2024. 

Out of interest, @Shandon Par, what last name of the male? I came across his Instagram page and it seems to be the same as what's been reported.

Couldn't be just have left town, abroad maybe? Walking down to the pub knowing you'll be killed wouldn't be how I dealt with it.

18 minutes ago, rosco_Edz said:

Also known as Ford.

20 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Couldn't be just have left town, abroad maybe? Walking down to the pub knowing you'll be killed wouldn't be how I dealt with it.

I think it's fair to say, through this forum alone that you'll never really make it out. If someone wants you dead, they'll eventually get to you 

2 minutes ago, rosco_Edz said:

I think it's fair to say, through this forum alone that you'll never really make it out. If someone wants you dead, they'll eventually get to you 

I understand to an extent, that organised crime has a long reach, but I still think I'd have given a sharp exit a try.

39 minutes ago, rosco_Edz said:

6 minutes ago, rosco_Edz said:

I'm a bit bemused as to why you have just joined this forum half an hr ago and only made posts about this?

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

I'm a bit bemused as to why you have just joined this forum half an hr ago and only made posts about this?

I only came across the forum this morning and thought I'd throw my 2p in...

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

E9imPm9WUA0XvP8.jpg.71a9ce55e97cc62b34757d3d335be263.jpg

43 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It would be p&b box office though. Please reconsider.

20 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It would be p&b box office though. Please reconsider.

That's as maybe.

I'm a bit of a pessimist, but doubt I'd be so fatalistic to just f**k it and walk to my own murder. A consideration might have been the consequences for family if he'd blown town. His videos didn't suggest someone bravely facing the consequences of his actions, more like someone under the influence failing to recognise the potential outcome.

31 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

more like someone under the influence failing to recognise the potential outcome.

Nah. He's facing his outcome, he's suicidal. Most likely through the drugs but he's of the mind that it's fucked but he (probably) doesn't have it in him to do himself in.

It'll read that I'm on his side but I've been there - luckily nobody was wanting to put a bullet in my body (or not that I know of) but I can echo his feelings just by watching the videos. I don't know him from Adam but that's a lost, sorry place to be in. From the little I've read, he was clearly a bad bastirt and his demons clearly haunted him. No matter how invincible you think you are, you don't taunt those out to get you unless you're ready to get got.