Organised crime thread

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

All the P&B old duffers should start a drug gang, no-one will suspect us. 

I had that theory a while back.

If I could think of one big job I could carry out. The police would round up the usual suspects. I wouldn't be suspected of such a crime with no history of it.

I also seen somebody got a few years for child benefit fraud. He'd gotten away with it for years but got lazy. It was pretty much the same plan I had when I worked in DHSS, but never had the bottle to start it.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If I could think of one big job I could carry out. The police would round up the usual suspects. I wouldn't be suspected of such a crime with no history of it.

I also seen somebody got a few years for child benefit fraud. He'd gotten away with it for years but got lazy. It was pretty much the same plan I had when I worked in DHSS, but never had the bottle to start it.

A few elderly Chicago mobsters tried this a few years back, they got caught.

https://www.chicagomag.com/chicago-magazine/may-2012/the-mobs-last-gasp/

8 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Being 89 and in a wheelchair didn’t stop this Boston crime boss from being beaten with padlocks in socks until his eyes fell out and he resembled the contents of a tin of minestrone soup.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62600194.amp

11 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Being 89 and in a wheelchair didn’t stop this Boston crime boss from being beaten with padlocks in socks until his eyes fell out and he resembled the contents of a tin of minestrone soup.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62600194.amp

Snitches get stitches.  Not that they'll help him much now.

I read about this guy in America about 15 years ago who, in his 50’s, started selling drugs with a much younger guy and they made a fortune. Got away with it for 2 years before the local bizzies caught wind that it was actually him and not one of the 2 million drug gangs that operated in his town. 

I think he died before they could prove it was him so he was never actually convicted or served any jail time. I didn’t hear what happened to the younger guy.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I read about this guy in America about 15 years ago who, in his 50’s, started selling drugs with a much younger guy and they made a fortune. Got away with it for 2 years before the local bizzies caught wind that it was actually him and not one of the 2 million drug gangs that operated in his town. 

I think he died before they could prove it was him so he was never actually convicted or served any jail time. I didn’t hear what happened to the younger guy.

I think he fucked off in a Chevrolet El Camino.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Netflix.

Nae word of a lie, boy at my work is called Bryan Cranston. Bald head, glasses. Gets the nickname Heisenberg.

Lovely stuff.

David Togher is a storied person.  There were rumours that he had started a relationship with Webley's ex.  

Togher was the guy who, along with an accomplice, stabbed a convicted heroin dealer in the middle of Edinburgh.  The attack was caught by press photographers, who were hiding and taking pictures of the victim on his day release.  He was also attacked quite a few years ago now, and Commonwealth Games gold medalist boxer Kenny Anderson was charged with his attempted murder but the charges were later dropped.

23 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

I thought golf clubs were quiet middle class places not full of gangsters.

He was seen outside the club. He wasn't getting in wearing jeans, that's for sure. 

14 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Hogmanay shenanigans update..

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/11846259/daniel-fraser-david-togher-missing-musselburgh/amp/

You could google the “hood” I suppose. The Sun not connecting dots.

He looks like something from the taxidermy thread.

hold-print-pic-shows-missing-874281882.webp