Organised crime thread

19 hours ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Everyone is fearful of the psychopath, even the "hard men". From what It says the guy would still be alive if he hadn't spent all night acting up. No excuse to murder him, but the local psycho is left alone for a reason

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Mad stuff, if Baigrie needs to get a shop in at Asda, does he need three bodyguards and a bullet proof vest? I couldn't be fucked annoyed with it. tbh.

Interesting though. 

Thank you.

He should sign up to P&B to moan about her on the Infuriating things your partner does thread. Typing could be a bit of a challenge for him though. 

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, 101 said:

A close friend of mine posted this on his facebook with a pic he took. He lives across the street from it there was about 20 cop cars there.

3 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

A close friend of mine posted this on his facebook with a pic he took. He lives across the street from it there was about 20 cop cars there.

Must be a great excuse not to do anything "the polis have my car in their crime scene"

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

Notice it's a Corsa in background, times must be tough, usually such stories are accompanied with "police are appealing sighting of Audi".

It’s not quite Gomorrah. Boy waddling down the street in his washed out polo shirt trying to get into a clapped-out Corsa. 

A 23 y/o was arrested in Edinburgh too last week after shots fired at a house in a “targeted” attack. 

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It’s not quite Gomorrah. Boy waddling down the street in his washed out polo shirt trying to get into a clapped-out Corsa. 

A 23 y/o was arrested in Edinburgh too last week after shots fired at a house in a “targeted” attack. 

That's what I said, however usually it's an Audi they're looking for

1 minute ago, RH33 said:

I have a classy fabia Monte Carlo. Mind you isolation may result in me buying a new car!

It’s not unusual for fancy Audis etc to be stolen in Edinburgh then used in Glasgow for these shooty/stabby larks. They’re probably all away at their holiday homes on the East Neuk hence right now hence the more basic motor.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

It’s not unusual for fancy Audis etc to be stolen in Edinburgh then used in Glasgow for these shooty/stabby larks. They’re probably all away at their holiday homes on the East Neuk hence right now hence the more basic motor.

The less wankers badly driving Audis in Edinburgh the better.

These gangsters are performing a valuable service to the community and should be supported in their efforts.

The oracle of crime the Daily Record has said that the shooting was the result of a feud between different members of the Daniel crime family, with members of the late Kevin Carroll’s crew involved.

23 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The oracle of crime the Daily Record has said that the shooting was the result of a feud between different members of the Daniel crime family, with members of the late Kevin Carroll’s crew involved.

I'll wait until this month's copy of The Digger to get the real story