Another St Johnstone European Tour!

Steve McQueen

1 minute ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Did Richard Foster really just say he didn't know how Galatasary would cope in Scotland. The cauldron that is McDiarmid Park. 

Maybe they’ll do what some European team apparently did back in the day, send a scout to check them out, but sent them to Keanie Park, home of Johnstone Burgh.

Why is it that Scottish pundits always think that smaller ground = smaller pitch?

Assuming the internet is up to date, the pitch at McDiarmid is exactly the same size as the pitch at tonight’s ground. 

Edited by The Master

Maybe they’ll do what some European team apparently did back in the day, send a scout to check them out, but sent them to Keanie Park, home of Johnstone Burgh.

I’m fairly sure that was Hamburg. I’ve heard that story before.

Just now, jamamafegan said:

A lot of hated towards Foster tonight, don’t get it. He’s been fine.

He’s a *** from Elgin and is married to an arsehole. That’s reason enough.

Just now, jamamafegan said:

A lot of hated towards Foster tonight, don’t get it. He’s been fine.

He's just a smug, arrogant walloper with no reason to be any of those things. He's shagging the baller that is Stevie Lovell's seconds ffs.

Just now, The Master said:

Why is it that Scottish pundits think that smaller ground = smaller pitch?

Assuming the internet is up to date, the pitch at McDiarmid is exactly the same size as the pitch at tonight’s ground. 

Haha aye.

Dont think any of them realise the size of the pitches are pretty standard and UEFA rules are pretty tight on those types of things.

Its like the Hampden pitch being big thing.

Has Devine been a bit underwhelming so far this season? I haven't watched him other than tonight and it hasn't been his best game. We (Livi) have a left back on loan from Liverpool who's had a slow start. Hopefully both these loan signings come good but it's possible they might be mediocre. Makes me wonder if managers are swayed by the prestige of the club they're signing the loan player from rather than maintaining a stand-alone evaluation of the player.

Livi had Ciaron Brown and St Johnstone had Danny McNamara both on loan from far less prestigious clubs last season and they were excellent.