Swansea Rioting

I'm watching this right now and it's absolutely as surreal as advertised.

It’s genuinely awful. The lassie in it has since cleaned up and has said that the filmmakers exploited her while she was a drug addict. Some of the worst of humanity on display though.

Just now, ICTChris said:

It’s genuinely awful. The lassie in it has since cleaned up and has said that the filmmakers exploited her while she was a drug addict. Some of the worst of humanity on display though.

Yeah there's a comment dated about seven months ago on the video with someone who went through facebook to look at where everyone was. Most of them are apparently dead, although a few are still alive.

6 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

No dogs were set on fire in Swansea.  I watched the video.  The clues are it's not on fire, there is no smoke, because it's not on fire.  Also it's not howling in pain, because it's not on fire.

Dogs on fire thread for this pish.

5 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

No dogs were set on fire in Swansea.  I watched the video.  The clues are it's not on fire, there is no smoke, because it's not on fire.  Also it's not howling in pain, because it's not on fire.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/dog-appeared-flames-not-been-20650824

"However, police are also urging anyone who has had their dog set alight to report it to them."

^^^Sage advice from the upholders of the law.

On 22/05/2021 at 20:06, ICTChris said:

This was made by Vice, aye? I've seen far too many stories about the folk who work for them being absolute fucking wrong 'uns, pretty sure the guy that owned Vice got exposed as a beast as well. 

This was made by Vice, aye? I've seen far too many stories about the folk who work for them being absolute fucking wrong 'uns, pretty sure the guy that owned Vice got exposed as a beast as well. 

I don’t think she meant that they exploited her in a beasty manner, more that they filmed her when she was clearly completely off her head and out of control and published it anyway.

I think the founder of Vice also founded the Proud Boy’s? I don’t know if he’s a beast but let’s be honest, he definitely is.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

I don’t think she meant that they exploited her in a beasty manner, more that they filmed her when she was clearly completely off her head and out of control and published it anyway.

I think the founder of Vice also founded the Proud Boy’s? I don’t know if he’s a beast but let’s be honest, he definitely is.

Ah, sorry, I didn't mean she got beasted, just that Vice have some very questionable characters working with them. I had a wee Google and it seems it was Vice's president Andrew Creighton who was sexually harassing people. Gavin McInnes is the guy involved in both Vice and Proud Boys. 

On 26/05/2021 at 05:33, The Moonster said:

https://nationalpost.com/news/former-vice-editor-gets-nine-year-sentence-for-recruiting-young-drug-mules-for-massive-cocaine-smuggling-ring

I used to live across the street from their old office, could have been me recruited...